Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I got mine, shipping on the 14th

GET HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE

gif+happy+dance.gif

I'm getting it sooner than you :p

My flex date was the 10th and I got a processing email a couple of days ago, is that the one that confirms I'll be in the first batch, because I haven't received another email with an actual shipping date?? I have been billed my last payment and shipping however.

Well according to SS Alex..If you haven't received your "processing email" yet, then your more then likely not in the first batch..I haven't gotten mine yet...Has anyone else?

Guess I'm in the second batch, even though I ordered the second it went up. :gah:

In this instance I am ok with it because I don't currently have a place to display it, but it is definitely frustrating.

Well this is what someone posted back to me over at Statue Forum...

you wont get one anyway. they dont send those out until they have the pieces in their warehouse.

and she said that they expect them to "port" in the next couple of days. and then there is the wait for customs processing. so i would expect to wait another week before anything is sent out.

So that makes me a little hope that I still might be in the first batch..

I went on the Waitlist on 3/23 for the Ex version of the statue. I'm new to collecting Sideshow. I know the Waitlist isn't a guarantee, but how realistic are my chances of getting an EX Supes?

Back