Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep that's what I got..."items shipping soon"..."soon" as in a day,, a week, a month don't know with SS anymore...!@#$%^&*

Yeah I better keep my opinion's to myself before I start a fight with the flexers :lol

Last edited:
Only real men flex

033.JPG

There has not been one 20 day, 14 day or even 10 day notice to have funds ready sent out yet and there has been no confirmation that he's even in America yet, in fact quite the opposite!

Also he's still listed in todays newsletter as "coming soon" not "now shipping"... I hope I'm wrong but i'm afraid you guys thinking you're getting tracking numbers tonight are in for some disappointment.

Sucks but I said it before, the flex payers have now officially given sideshow all of the money plus shipping for ???

Not cool, I feel for you guys!:peace

There has not been one 20 day, 14 day or even 10 day notice to have funds ready sent out yet and there has been no confirmation that he's even in America yet, in fact quite the opposite!

Also he's still listed in todays newsletter as "coming soon" not "now shipping"... I hope I'm wrong but i'm afraid you guys thinking you're getting tracking numbers tonight are in for some disappointment.

Sucks but I said it before, the flex payers have now officially given sideshow all of the money plus shipping for ???

Not cool, I feel for you guys!:peace

Can someone post pics of the awesome productions pics that were leaked out. The ones of the PFs that were sent out to retailers early (not for sale but for review). Dunno what page they were on...

Mine had switched to shipping soon, then when I just checked it, the status had switched back to processing??

Back