DC Collectibles SHAZAM Mini Bust New 52

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why are his eyes so darn big and so close together??? The rule of thumb is one eye width apart, and there is no way this artist followed that.

Yes, definitely odd. This new 52 seems like Moon Knight. His belt reminds me of the "jewel" design from City of heroes, and StarFires top reminds me of the "Eden" top from City of Heroes.

I got Batgirl and Wonder Woman. They both came out with nice clean paint apps. They also fit well with the other DC mini busts.
7540DE2C-B200-45DD-B1B9-474CE8F5AD9F-3697-0000075EC6959F3C.jpg

AB99E063-6A84-472E-AD39-9F5F37655609-3697-0000075EF2DFFD3D.jpg

C7483E0C-EFA4-439A-AB6C-865F9B1F060A-413-000000CD8EEBFF55.jpg

I love Captain Marvel / Shazam....I have been a fan for years.

That being said....the sculpts for Shazam and Superman both look absolutely horrible.

I'm really hoping Sideshow does an Alex Ross version of this character....I would love to see Black Adam as well.

I still don't get the facial issues DC Direct is having

Same here, bro.

Sorry for bringing up an old topic, but I was searching for in-hand images of the Batgirl bust, and this thread came up.

I love their solicitation pictures(most likely the painted prototype), but the facial paint applications always turn out worse than what we initially see. Even sometimes the facial sculpt looks worse. This seems to only affect their busts, though. Their full size statues look great.

I like these. I have the Superman and Supergirl ones, and I may get the Shazam, Wonder Woman, Starfire, and Cyborg ones before the end of the year.

Not so interested in the other characters, but I'll wait and see if they release some more of the characters I like.

They announced Batman recently, so they obviously plan on continuing making these. I don't like Batman, but I'll jump all over a Nightwing bust whenever they make it.

I also want a John Constantine, New52 Swampthing, Animal Man, Madame Xanadu, Aquaman, Mera, and Frankenstein Agent of SHADE.

Back