DC Collectibles Jae Lee Line: Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman & Catwoman.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just noticed they don't have bicep cut nor ankle articulation...

Wth is wrong with DCC? :slap:

Otherwise, great looking figs, they nailed Lee's art.

Pretty cool. I've really liked the Capullo ones. They had a lot of points of articulation these on the other hand don't seem to like others have mentioned. Either way I'll pick up a Batman.

these could just be early protos...since they're not set to release until next summer. we could see added articulation later closer to production

I hope so, otherwise I may have to pass on them, I don't care for small statues.

If they get decent articulation I'll get 2 of each.

I'm loving those Superman and Wonder Woman.

The sculpting on both Batman and Superman's cape are most impressive! I love all the folds and creases. Over-all the line looks solid and well-sculpted. I find Jae Lee's art in 3D form somehow giving a Mignola-eque vibe :)

I agree that this might be an early proto though, the paint apps are superb.

EDIT: Having gone through al the pictures, could it be that DCC's going for the same articulation style as their old Alex Ross Justice figures?

The sculpting on both Batman and Superman's cape are most impressive! I love all the folds and creases. Over-all the line looks solid and well-sculpted. I find Jae Lee's art in 3D form somehow giving a Mignola-eque vibe :)

I agree that this might be an early proto though, the paint apps are superb.

EDIT: Having gone through al the pictures, could it be that DCC's going for the same articulation style as their old Alex Ross Justice figures?

I don't know, they seem to have upper leg articulation and waist to, they have the same style as the DC Universe Classics.

Which is weird, I don't get why they'd put them knee articulation, thigh rotation and hip articulation, when they don't give them ankles, it basically makes all the rest of the leg articulation pointless, c'mon it's 2014.

But I hope you're right, I just remembered the BTAS figures had at a lot less articulation when they were announced.

Holy ****!
These look great.
I'm not too fond of the new 52 costumes but I love Lee's art and I'm gonna have to get these....
I love the way the capes are sculpted.

I hope they eventually get around to doing a line of Lee Bermejo figures.

Back