DC Collectibles Batman v Superman statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
will it be in 1/6 scale? ben affleck is pretty tall so i really hope it isn't undersized.

Hard to know with DCC. I think their Man of Steel statues were just about 1/6. However, they state their Icons Statue line as 1/6 but they're actually a little smaller

With Green Lantern, Dark Knight Rises, Man of Steel and even the recent Arrow/Flash/Gotham stuff, all the statues have been true 1:6 scale. The movie-based statues seem to be the only case where DCC actually does do 1:6 scale.

Not sure if they are something like that or the finished product. My guess is judging by the account that they are the finished ones.

Why no pics of armored Batman?

Right now I just have the armored Batman on PO. Hoping it matches with my Koto ArtFX Trinity and Flash. If not, I'll get both Bats and Supes from this line.

Still says its shipping March 2016 on BBTS. So that's my guess .....

ShopDcEntertainment says Batman & Supes out April 22nd with Wonder Woman & Armored Batman out in July probably to coincide with the Home Video Release. I see the first batch of Suicide Swuad stats out by November.

ShopDcEntertainment says Batman & Supes out April 22nd with Wonder Woman & Armored Batman out in July probably to coincide with the Home Video Release. I see the first batch of Suicide Swuad stats out by November.

Yeah looking at a few different sites it seems the ship dates aren't quite locked down. I was under the impression Armored bats would be the first to ship from this line. I kinda hope it's July as there's so many other releases on my plate.

I've seen on Instagram the batman is oit this week

armored bats or just regular?

Regular Batman is on Diamond's shipping list for this week.

I saw the regular non-armored Batman at my LCS. It had good size and the paint apps looked good. The cape is fabric and looked ok but my LCS didn't mess with the wires that much so it looked a little awkward.

that's good to know, I just hope DC's paint apps stay the way they have been lately and I won't be worried. I think I'm only going to pick up Armored Bats for now, maybe superman and WW down the line, I'm just not a fan of that pose regular bats is in. it looks odd.

Definitely. I think he's made as a companion piece to supes, as they can both be facing each other, where armored bats and supes cant. batman going for the upper punch while supes is coming down on him. Still a really odd pose indeed.

Put him in the middle of a circle of black-clothed action figures with guns and that pose TOTALLY WORKS.

I took pics from Wonder Con.
All three are really nice looking small statues.

2744313356F8604B326444

23459F3356F8604F31E83B

Back