DC Collectibles Batman v Superman statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These look incredible! probably won't need them since HT will most likely come out with all these (hopefully :pray:)

They look awesome. I know dc collectibles don't do the best paint in production so I hope it's nice on these.
They're getting better. I have their Icons New52 Superman statue and the paint on that is some of their best imo

After that AMAZING trailer, I need these statues ASAP! 1/4 scale would be better, but until then these will quench my thirst for BvS representations.
But seriously... That trailer. Wow. And the Suicide Squad trailer was great too. Leto's Joker is the scariest version of the character I have ever seen. Need a PF of him too. :)

8WNZ53y.jpg

Wonder Woman looks great

I will just have to get Both Batman statues! Years ago I decided to cut back & only collect Batman - otherwise I would run out of room, be poor & divorced. I do think Supes looks great & if that's what Wonder Woman will look like that's fantastic also!

Last edited:
I have some faith in DCC. All the stuff I've been getting from them recently seems to be pretty dang close to the protos. Specifically the bombshell's and their ICONs series

how much will these cost? may go for an armoured bats to put next to my HT MoS supes if it is a decent price. Don't want to shell out $350AUD for the Hot toys batman

will it be in 1/6 scale? ben affleck is pretty tall so i really hope it isn't undersized.

Back