Dc Collectibles: Atomic Age Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bats0028.jpg

It's Batman as he appeared in the Elseworld title "Gotham by Gaslight." The first story has him trying to track down Jack the Ripper. It's a great read. I love the design when he's wearing the goggles. It looks too cool.

Sorry but that looks awful...

Riddle solved! This is the one of the Infinite Crisis versions of Wonder Woman!! :clap Thank you thank you!

3028242-7155883357-1920x.jpg

Wow the WW design on the right is something else.... And it's not in a good way. Looks like a transformer with a unicorn horn...

Sorry but that looks awful...

Wow the WW design on the right is something else.... And it's not in a good way. Looks like a transformer with a unicorn horn...

Sorry I know a Batman without giant boobs and a huge *** isn't to your liking :(

gaslight_catwoman_painterly_wallpaper.jpg

I hope they do Gaslight Catwoman! She was one of the first characters they featured in the new Infinite Crisis game.

I'm not really a big fan of the design, but it's something different, and it's Catwoman...

Buying this for sure... It just looks way too badass not to have, especially at that price.

Quite a lot, but it is almost a foot tall. I'll wait and see the finished product. If I like how it looks in hand I think I'll pick her up from a local comic book store.

Is that the height to the top of the chainsaw though.I would expect these to be about 10" scale. I'm still unsure of these i use to be a fan of the Elseworlds comics so may be.

Is that the height to the top of the chainsaw though.I would expect these to be about 10" scale. I'm still unsure of these i use to be a fan of the Elseworlds comics so may be.

These are Cover Girls-sized. Or Bombshell-sized, if you prefer.

Back