Dc Collectibles: Atomic Age Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry but I've never seen WW look like this. So can anyone tell me what inspired this statue. It does look really nice but if someone showed me this I would never of guessed that was WW

I have NO idea of what story this might be from.... But the WW belt buckle and colour scheme was a dead give away for me...lol

It looks nice but I won't be buying it. I'm waiting for sideshow's

If it isn't to pricey I might pick it up... I am also waiting on the SSC version though

Last edited:
Riddle solved! This is the one of the Infinite Crisis versions of Wonder Woman!! :clap Thank you thank you!

3028242-7155883357-1920x.jpg

Also, I think carrying that "weapon" makes her look like a work-a-day mom/bounty hunter. It's like "Oh look dust! Imma pop dis chainsaw off, and tack on my vacuum pipe for some housework!"

If the paint applications end up looking nice on the finished product, I think I'll have to snag this. Hopefully they do a Gotham by Gaslight Batman as well if they are doing Infinite Crisis stuff.

I hear ya. Gaslight Batman is one, if not my favorite look for Batman. It's too cool.

Not sure what that is, but this is what's gonna be released instead. Nightmare Batman. Pretty sure I've seen a similar Batman from DCD before though.

nightmare-batman-statue.jpg

bats0028.jpg

It's Batman as he appeared in the Elseworld title "Gotham by Gaslight." The first story has him trying to track down Jack the Ripper. It's a great read. I love the design when he's wearing the goggles. It looks too cool.

I think they were going for a Mad Max like approach...but why is her skirt made of ties?

Why would WW even wear that? It looks good but I would never guess that would be Wonder Woman at first glance.

Okay I still gotta ask...WTF is with the ties

Man trophies! :lecture

Riddle solved! This is the one of the Infinite Crisis versions of Wonder Woman!! :clap Thank you thank you!

3028242-7155883357-1920x.jpg

ur the man!

I hear ya. Gaslight Batman is one, if not my favorite look for Batman. It's too cool.

bats0028.jpg

It's Batman as he appeared in the Elseworld title "Gotham by Gaslight." The first story has him trying to track down Jack the Ripper. It's a great read. I love the design when he's wearing the goggles. It looks too cool.

I love that design too....so sweet!

bats0028.jpg

Did you hear about the video game they had proposed set around Gotham by Gaslight? I don't think it was ever going to see the light of day but the test video looked pretty awesome.

More promotional stuff for another video game. I like the gaslamp batman, i'd rather see an elseworlds line.

Did you hear about the video game they had proposed set around Gotham by Gaslight? I don't think it was ever going to see the light of day but the test video looked pretty awesome.

Oh no I haven't. What kind of game was it going to be?

Oh no I haven't. What kind of game was it going to be?

They never were clear on that, or at least not to the public but from the test footage it looked open world like Arkham City.

Here's the video
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65IsSRMi4i0[/ame]

Unfortunately the game was canceled, but I think it could have been great.

Back