Statue DC Bombshell line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lois in hand looks better than the proto in my opinion. Such a difference made by simply changing the eyes.

Entertainment Earth is having a 15% off sale on DC Bombshell statues with free shipping. The only ones available are Supergirl, Poison Ivy, Zatanna, and Stargirl.

Damn you! I was trying not to get too deep in this line, but I just couldn't pass that deal up. I have no real attachment to either of those characters, but the both look so good as bombshells.

Now I have to find someplace to put them.

Edit: Guess I didn't mention I ordered Supergirl and Stargirl. Already have Zatanna and Ivy.

Last edited:
I'm surprised to hear that the bombshell comics aren't good. I have yet to read any, but was considering it (although I'd look past a bad plot for some awesome artwork). Hmmmm....

Yep it's dire, worst thing I've read in a long time (& I bought issues 1 & 2 of Mythic!!)
You can't even look past the bad story for awesome art because that's not in there either.
It really is horrible.

If I had to do a top 3, Harley wouldn't make the cut... but she'd be close. I really factor in the pinup look when I choose which pieces I buy from this line... more so than the character.

I have to agree that Harley is more steampunk than bombshell, but I really like steampunky/Harley stuff anyway (and to me, she has one of the best looking face sculpts, which I find really important). If I were voting for the strongest bombshell sculpt to represent the line I'd pick Stargirl.

Couldn't agree more with Stargirl, she is a serious stand out piece.
I find it hard to choose 3 but my best in the line are definitely...

Stargirl
Supergirl
Ivy (She really has the pin up thing going on almost as much as Stargirl does)
Hawkgirl

After that Batgirl, Zatanna & Black Canary all vie for next spot with Harley sadly dragging up at the rear...as I said she's still great but now eclipsed by the rest of the line.

I've skipped Mera & Lois as both actually don't really do anything for me.
Catwoman won't make the cut either so my next will be Batwoman & then Killer Frost

Neil

I've pre-ordered the Joker/Harley duo and Killer Frost. I'm being really picky as to which ones I buy (I already have Stargirl and Ivy).

These two beauties arrived today. They are both spectacular.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440224155.025730.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440224180.642549.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440224195.175156.jpg

I have to say, though. Black Canary is still my favorite. Payed too much for her on evilBay, but I still think she was worth it.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440224267.547489.jpg

Got my pile of loot from BBTS today, and added Mera and Lois to the rest of the my bombshells.

m4.1.jpg

m2.jpg

M3.jpg

l1.jpg

l3.jpg

l4.jpg

I haven't taken any pics yet, but I got Lois in yesterday. She's my first Bombshell statue and is perfect. I love the newsie look, the sculpt is great, and the paint job is really nice. I think I'm going to get Catwoman and Hawkgirl next.

Back