Statue DC Bombshell line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BTW, does Harley ever wear earrings? Are those big gold ball "I live in west palm beach Florida" earrings? :)

16343523708_df4373a1a0_h.jpg

Yup, $249.95.

I think that's exactly what this should cost since single characters are $124.99

I also don't care for the red edges to her pigtails... on both of them. They should be one red, one black/blue/purple... whatever. Going to be super picky... I want this piece, but it needs to be great, not just OK.

yC5FjVH.jpg

Observations:
Joker has sailor pants on and has a hat in his left hand.
Harley's left glove should be, in keeping with the statues color scheme, White in color.
Harley's right shoe should be, in keeping with the statues color scheme, Red in color with white trim.
The curl is back.
Nurses in the 40's had pins not badges.

I like the idea of these more than the actual execution. Something is always off in the final product that ruins it for me. Though that new Catwoman in the works is pretty stunning.

Personally, I think those two are the best ones.

I've not had my Hawkgirl yet but I have to say as much as I loved Zatanna in the pics I'm a little underwhelmed by my one.

She's great & all but mine has a bit of a google eye thing going on & I hadn't really noticed it when I did my initial once over in my LCS but since she's been home it's been steadily driving me more insane.

I can't exchange her now as the other piece they had has sold & was in fact worse with a lot of paint bleed from her chest onto her Corset Bow.

I still think she's good but I now need to find someone to redo the eyes for me & I have no idea how I'm going to find someone locally to do it :(

Neil

Back