Statue DC Bombshell line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ivy would look pretty nice as a xmas one. Put her in a sexy Mrs Claus outfit and put ornaments on the vines.

I'm still adamant we should see holiday themed variants for Zatanna or Stargirl.

Think Halloween versions of both would be awesome...

Zatanna all witchy with Constantine replaced with a Black Cat in a pumpkin

or

Stargirl done like Samantha from Bewitched with her staff being the broomstick

Think both would be better than the quite boring looking WW Christmas edition, I mean at least Harley had enough changes to make her almost a totally different statue with the bag etc. but WW that just looks plain lazy to me.

Aside from that I still really want a Power Girl Jessica Rabbit style piece...if they did that I could leave the line a VERY happy man

Neil

Thanks for the image, think I *might* prefer the original.

I actually prefer the new one... it matches the original art concept, and has a more comical feel to it, which I think works well for the pair. From the beginning I don't think Harley is a character that lends herself to a "pinup" style/look, which is why the original statue is a pass for me (easy pass, considering the aftermarket prices!). I think this new statue is a good compromise considering the character's look, and the theme.

I'm gutted that I unfortunately got into this line once Harley had already been released...and sold out. I can't justify paying £250+ for her but she's one of my favourites (although I don't think she looks 'pin-up'). I'm hoping that they might release a second wave at some point, like they have with Ivy etc.

I'll probably end up buying the Joker/Harley statue as I love the characters anyway. I find the Harley in this statue more in line with the bombshell shell theme (outfit wise), although I still prefer the stance of the Harley statue by herself.

I'm gutted that I unfortunately got into this line once Harley had already been released...and sold out. I can't justify paying £250+ for her but she's one of my favourites (although I don't think she looks 'pin-up'). I'm hoping that they might release a second wave at some point, like they have with Ivy etc.

I'll probably end up buying the Joker/Harley statue as I love the characters anyway. I find the Harley in this statue more in line with the bombshell shell theme (outfit wise), although I still prefer the stance of the Harley statue by herself.

:exactly:

Finally...

She is an absolute beauty.
Easily leaps into my top 3 for the line, I wasn't sure based on the comic cover & the early proto shops but in hand she is an absolute stunner.

Everybody should have her in the line up even if you aren't a fan of the character, an absolute masterpiece

Neil

Finally...

[

She is an absolute beauty.
Easily leaps into my top 3 for the line, I wasn't sure based on the comic cover & the early proto shops but in hand she is an absolute stunner.

Everybody should have her in the line up even if you aren't a fan of the character, an absolute masterpiece

Neil

Congrats! She is a real cutie. Glad to see she has a couple of zeppelins as backup just in case her jet pack fails! :monkey3 Come on BBTS what's taking you so long?? :impatient:

Back