Statue DC Bombshell line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the idea of these more than the actual execution. Something is always off in the final product that ruins it for me. Though that new Catwoman in the works is pretty stunning.

Same here. I like the characters and I like pin-ups but these just don't look right in production, to me.

I'm hoping Catwoman turns out as good as she looks. I may get Lois just because it's Lois and I think the newsie idea is cute, but I'll probably wait until these are in-hand before buying either.

I just started collecting this line. I have the Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy coming in right now. Pretty excited to get them. Zatanna is next on my list.

Looks like we are getting Holiday Wonder Woman. She is up for PO.

DCC11970.jpg

I was pleasantly surprised at how much I like the ones I recently picked up. The production pieces I got (both sculpt and paint) are flawless... really nicely done!

16995049089_ee7aeefff1_b.jpg

I'm actually thinking about dropping this line, I have three more ordered, but space is a really issue and this line is the one I could probably live without? Just haven't made up my mind yet?

I'm actually thinking about dropping this line, I have three more ordered, but space is a really issue and this line is the one I could probably live without? Just haven't made up my mind yet?

I just choose to not collect the full line... I'm just picking and choosing :)

Yeah not a fan of the holiday ones. I have the Harley but I may just get rid of that one. Only paid about 90 for it.

I will probably complete this line, but I'm slowly losing it. I like the idea, though I guess I'd like some quarter scaled ones.

Hey guys, can someone re-post the newly altered sculpt for the Joker/Harley statue please? My laptop won't show up the current photo for some reason. My original order for the statue at 99.99 was sadly cancelled due to a pricing error, so now debating whether to buy it for 179.99...

Hey guys, can someone re-post the newly altered sculpt for the Joker/Harley statue please? My laptop won't show up the current photo for some reason. My original order for the statue at 99.99 was sadly cancelled due to a pricing error, so now debating whether to buy it for 179.99...

This is the only one I could find... the saturation is jacked up, but you get the idea....

Attachments

• dc-comics-bombshells-joker-harley-quinn-statue-pre-order-4.jpg
    dc-comics-bombshells-joker-harley-quinn-statue-pre-order-4.jpg
    201.4 KB · Views: 237
Back