Statue DC Bombshell line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423602979.117553.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423602979.117553.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423602979.117553.jpg
    283.4 KB · Views: 186
Mail order or did your lcs sell her early? they aren't supposed to do that.

Magnetic nameplate?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423605658.574673.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1423605671.796243.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1423605681.085345.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1423605690.606222.jpg

Firstly, I really do love this piece, immediate thought is that it's my favorite of the bunch.

Second, she is flawless, paint, design, all of its great even though her eyes are extremely red almost like she smoked out or is drunk, lol! Also, the bubble gum looks like it can be so easily broken off so be careful.

It's also three pieces with the nameplate attached via magnet.

I'll go over it more when I have more time. Enjoy everybody that is getting this, I highly recommend it.

The paint application looks great, really neatly applied. I didn't initially plan on Hawkgirl, but she's awesome in person.

Thanks everyone for the kind words on the statue, I'm sure everyone that is getting her will enjoy this piece. She looks great in person. So far I've only skipped Wonder Woman, Stargirl, and Supergirl and Holiday Harley. I haven't decided it I want to complete the set or just leave it be?

View attachment 165390View attachment 165391View attachment 165392View attachment 165393

Firstly, I really do love this piece, immediate thought is that it's my favorite of the bunch.

Second, she is flawless, paint, design, all of its great even though her eyes are extremely red almost like she smoked out or is drunk, lol! Also, the bubble gum looks like it can be so easily broken off so be careful.

It's also three pieces with the nameplate attached via magnet.

I'll go over it more when I have more time. Enjoy everybody that is getting this, I highly recommend it.

Best looking one I've seen of all of them. I do not own any. but the paint-up on this looks tremendous

Any lucky people have any photos to share? I've got till Friday until my Ivy arrives and the wait is killing me!

As a side note, are there any differences other than the magnetic nameplates to re-released statues?

Awesome! Congrats on the newest member! Thanks for posting those photos and the video, all three of those bombshells look great. I wasn't too bothered about Hawkgirl when she was first announced but the more I see of her, the more I like :)

Back