Statue DC Bombshell line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a cool idea, but I don't know about it. I'd rather they stick with the ladies. It did however mention Catwoman as well. So it's safe to say Catwoman is after Batwoman.

DCBombshells_TheJoker_HarleyQuinn_54dc127812cb91.09125889.jpg

OMG
When is this released? I LOVE IT AND NEED IT IN MY LIFE.

It's cute and everything, but it really bugs me that they're making another Harley statue when they still haven't made a Catwoman statue.

I'm a huge Harley fan, so for me it's great but I'm surprised that this will be available before other potential ladies (catwoman, jesse etc). If it weren't for the base I wouldn't have thought it were a piece from the bombshell line.

I'm a huge Harley fan, so for me it's great but I'm surprised that this will be available before other potential ladies (catwoman, jesse etc). If it weren't for the base I wouldn't have thought it were a piece from the bombshell line.

Love me some Harley too, but the powers that be needs to give a harley break. Everytime I turn around it's another Harley this Harley that. For goodness sake, diversify!

Well they can't call that a bombshell statue. it's strayed so far from the period piece.

I don't know. It brings VE Day to mind, for me. Joker appears to be wearing a variation of a sailor's uniform, and Harley is the nurse, so, I'd say that's fairly period specific.

I don't know. It brings VE Day to mind, for me. Joker appears to be wearing a variation of a sailor's uniform, and Harley is the nurse, so, I'd say that's fairly period specific.

Agreed, it does have a retro vibe.

Yeah it look like they went with a variation of the famous Times Square VJ day picture.

Dockter's 1.jpg

I like it. but as other have posted, I would like to see other characters before another Harley.

While I will be getting this, this was not a smart move at this time IMO and is so "Whore Out Harley" it isn't funny.
For the first time in this line I can say I am disappointed, not in quality, because it looks exceptional and I don't doubt it will be in hand either. It totally fits and I instantly got the VE day reference, twisted to fit Harley's Joker obsession.
No, my point is there are too many other girls we need to be bombed with. Yes Catwoman is listed after Batwoman {Wow the end of the year is gonna be spendy:lol} but 3 Harley's in a year and a half is out of balance in what will be at that time a 14 statue run.

Looking forward to the Catwoman depiction.

Hmmm not sure on how this is going now.

I like the Harley/Joker but I don't think I'll be buying.
As with others I'd have much preferred a move towards another character instead of yet another Harley.
It's interesting & looks good but not for me, it's against the rest of the line & will stick out too much I think.

Personally I think this fits in more with the line than that one does...

Neil

Looks like something out of an old Hanna-Barbera cartoon.

It's based on Paul Dini's original concept art for Harley Quinn.

Kind of glad they went the route they did in the end but I think it's pretty funky in a "my mum is Harley Quinn" kind of way

Neil

Back