Statue DC Bombshell line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am really getting turned off by The Whoring Of Harley.
Will it affect Bombshells purchases? No, OCD prevents that. It does however cap any other Harley purchases.

I am really getting turned off by The Whoring Of Harley.
Will it affect Bombshells purchases? No, OCD prevents that. It does however cap any other Harley purchases.

Yep you & you me both.

It used to be more fun when she was a Niche character but now she's promoted to DC Poster child it's just getting out of hand.

I actually like her less & less as the days go on.

Neil

I guess with all the colors it just reminds me of this
GG10672_zpsamxnnbsf.jpg

It's a cool idea, but I don't know about it. I'd rather they stick with the ladies. It did however mention Catwoman as well. So it's safe to say Catwoman is after Batwoman.

DCBombshells_TheJoker_HarleyQuinn_54dc127812cb91.09125889.jpg

I'm pretty sure we are in the minority with this guys, they will keep producing Harley statues as long as her stuff sells at the clip that it is currently selling. It sucks, but what can we do? Just so much potential throughout the DC Universe and instead it's Harley this, Harley that.

You'd be surprised what several fans are capable of.

I love Harley the character, but she's been gettting whored out. I can get that especially her only being a 20 year old character compared to people like Selina and Ivy rocking it close to 80, I can see why they need to catch up on it. She's a fun character and easy to do plenty of stuff with, but same could be for essentially any character. I probably will be getting the Joker kiss one, but I'm sure it'll be hitting about 250, and I'm not so sure that it'd be worth it.

I'm pretty sure we are in the minority with this guys, they will keep producing Harley statues as long as her stuff sells at the clip that it is currently selling. It sucks, but what can we do? Just so much potential throughout the DC Universe and instead it's Harley this, Harley that.

True, the sheep will continue to lap it up. So instead of lesser characters getting an overdue push, they stick with the money, totally their right to do so. However several Girls would make great Bombshells and I mentioned it to Ant on his Facebook.
Nu0ErQ2.png

I probably will be getting the Joker kiss one, but I'm sure it'll be hitting about 250, and I'm not so sure that it'd be worth it.

I hope that isn't true. That statue isn't worth 250.00. my cap on that would be probably no more than 175.00 and even then for the first time I'd have to go on line for the discount. I don't like doing that, I love MY LCS, but DC is approaching my limits. It will be the 3rd Harley based Statue in a 15 statue {at that point} run with other characters that could be so good in this series. Wake up DC.

Well the Batman/Catwoman and Superman/Wonder Woman kiss statues all go for about 250 from DC Collectibles. Wouldn't surprise me to see this hit that, at least 200, not saying that's what I want. If it goes for 150, I'm sold.

Well the Batman/Catwoman and Superman/Wonder Woman kiss statues all go for about 250 from DC Collectibles. Wouldn't surprise me to see this hit that, at least 200, not saying that's what I want. If it goes for 150, I'm sold.

agreed, but knowing me, my ocd will kick in. but outside the Bombshells, I'm done.

I can guarantee that once we see her on Arrow (Suicide Squad) there will be another round of costumes to make into statues. We are not in the minority, you can see from her statues (2nd editions) sticking around longer at etailers that some saturation has been reached. I'm tempted by the Hawkgirl bombshell, and if IF they do Barda I'd love it.

I can guarantee that once we see her on Arrow (Suicide Squad) there will be another round of costumes to make into statues. We are not in the minority, you can see from her statues (2nd editions) sticking around longer at etailers that some saturation has been reached. I'm tempted by the Hawkgirl bombshell, and if IF they do Barda I'd love it.

They'll be HT figures too.

Poison Ivy finally arrived today, really happy with the way she turned out, the paint work is very neat :) She actually looks better in person than the photos I've viewed online. Unfortunately I can't figure out how to upload decent photos, so these will have to do.
ivystatue.jpg

As for the Harley/Joker statue, I wouldn't purchase if it were over £175. I'm just about comfortable paying around £100 for the bombshells (although my one exception would be the original Harley bombshell). Besides, anything over £175 and you're looking at near double the price of other bombshells (think I'd rather have two different ladies).

As for the Harley/Joker statue, I wouldn't purchase if it were over £175. I'm just about comfortable paying around £100 for the bombshells (although my one exception would be the original Harley bombshell). Besides, anything over £175 and you're looking at near double the price of other bombshells (think I'd rather have two different ladies).

I agree price will be everything for me on this piece. I think I'm going to stay at $150 on that piece.

The price on entertainment earth is only $99.

It's a cool idea, but I don't know about it. I'd rather they stick with the ladies. It did however mention Catwoman as well. So it's safe to say Catwoman is after Batwoman.

DCBombshells_TheJoker_HarleyQuinn_54dc127812cb91.09125889.jpg

Isn't the whole idea behind the Bombshells line that it's supposed to be reminiscent of 1940's and 50's pinup art? Nothing against the statue itself but it really doesn't look like it belongs with the rest, like it should be a statue on it's own rather than part of this lineup. Is that an ID badge with a barcode I see Harley wearing? I'm pretty sure those didn't exist back then. :slap

If I can control my OCD this may be the first one I skip.

Back