Statue DC Bombshell line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hands down im still grabbing them. Stargirl being my only least favorite. That done im guessing line should end next year. Zatanna is November. Mera will probably be March, hawkgirl may, Lois august, and however maybe October or November. Just my guess for all of them.

I'm in for Lois. I like the newsie look for her. Hawkgirl really looks good. I kinda wish her feet were off the base so it looked like she was in the air a bit more but the design and that face are incredible.

I think Hawgirl is my favorite of the ones shown/released so far. I would like to see them do a Carol Ferris one... hopefully soon. :pray:

Id be more excited for a Star Sapphire tbh. Carol will look like Lois, sculpt wise is my thought.

shes' most likely going to come out like the bombshell cover:
enhanced-buzz-wide-3910-1399577207-18.jpg

shes' most likely going to come out like the bombshell cover:
enhanced-buzz-wide-3910-1399577207-18.jpg
Yeah I just meant she wont be executed correctly. Lois and Stargirl being some of the least appealing in the line imo. Id love Carol, but if done well. But I'd love Starfire actually, need a reason to get her, after this new failure of the CG Artgerm version...

Yeah I just meant she wont be executed correctly. Lois and Stargirl being some of the least appealing in the line imo. Id love Carol, but if done well. But I'd love Starfire actually, need a reason to get her, after this new failure of the CG Artgerm version...

while I'm not too fond of the Lois one (but will get b/c it's Lois), I love the Stargirl one. it's one of my favorites. Mera and Poison Ivy are my bottom 2.

while I'm not too fond of the Lois one (but will get b/c it's Lois), I love the Stargirl one. it's one of my favorites. Mera and Poison Ivy are my bottom 2.

Stargirl scares me to be honest. Just that angle...scares the **** out of me. I cant say any are bad, but Lois doesnt look rough. But like you said, im getting it cause well its lois. I just have a huge crush on Mera, so im all for it :naughty

Back