Statue DC Bombshell line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This design is probably my least favorite in the line. Love the bunny, but that hairstyle and the tattoos just don't fit the character for me.

:thud: these are awesome! I want them :panic: now to back track and pick up Harley Quinn and Supergirl. I love the pin up girl style of these :cool:

:thud: these are awesome! I want them :panic: now to back track and pick up Harley Quinn and Supergirl. I love the pin up girl style of these :cool:

Good luck!!!

I had to go hunt mine down in St louis area at small comic shops. I got hooked on them and i started with just harley.

This design is probably my least favorite in the line. Love the bunny, but that hairstyle and the tattoos just don't fit the character for me.

Yea im not sure how i feel about this one just yet. I dont know much about the character so i dont get the buzz cut bunny smoking or the tats on her chest

Toy-Fair-2014-DC-Collectibles-029.jpg
Toy-Fair-2014-DC-Collectibles-032.jpg

Good luck!!!

I had to go hunt mine down in St louis area at small comic shops. I got hooked on them and i started with just harley.

Yeah imma have to go the online route I've already found them I just gotta pull the trigger on them :yess:

Hmm, Zatanna's kind of cool but as it is, it's not for me. If she'd had a proper top hat instead of that strange novelty thing, then maybe... and fishnets are, of course, kind of her "thing" too, tho I think those pinstriped stockings work perfectly well in that design.

Canary tho, yes. Still yes. Hoarding the pennies to get that one :D

I didn't really care for the tattoo at first, but then I noticed that it's her stage name written backwards. That paired with the wand/magic effect, and John Constantine make this a pretty cool representation of the character.

She'll be my first Bombshell statue.

The more I see of Zatanna the more I like her.

I'd have preferred s bigger hat but everything else is fine by me.

I'm still trying to hunt down a Poison Ivy she's becoming a real pain to find in the UK :(
Might have to order from overseas at this rate but I'm concerned about returns if she turns up damaged (I've heard of a few where the plaque has been broken)
Hopefully I'll find one soon

Neil

I didn't really care for the tattoo at first, but then I noticed that it's her stage name written backwards. That paired with the wand/magic effect, and John Constantine make this a pretty cool representation of the character.

She'll be my first Bombshell statue.

Ah, hadn't realized the bunny was Constantine - that's great!

How can you tell it's Constantine?

Tim Miller actually confirmed it when a few members of another forum started speculating.

Besides, all the hallmarks are there. Take into consideration the blonde coloring, dissheveled flat-top, the loose tie and the fact that the solicitation picture DCC put out featured the bunny with a cigarette in it's mouth and you start to get the idea haha.

I'm sure this has been asked before, so apologies, but - are the base nameplates removable? Are they just screwed in, or formed?

I'm sure this has been asked before, so apologies, but - are the base nameplates removable? Are they just screwed in, or formed?

They are part of the base.
They cannot be removed.

I've seen a few pictures of Ivy where they broke in transit, they are pretty fragile.

Neil

They are part of the base.
They cannot be removed.

I've seen a few pictures of Ivy where they broke in transit, they are pretty fragile.

Neil

OK, cheers. In some photos, I wonder if those nameplates look a bit distracting, so if they were removable I might have done so when Canary arrives. No matter.

OK, cheers. In some photos, I wonder if those nameplates look a bit distracting, so if they were removable I might have done so when Canary arrives. No matter.

No problems buddy.

I admit in the pictures they are a bit big but they don't look too bad in hand.

Damn why is Ivy so hard to find???

Guys did anyone have any issues with Supergirls Scarf?
I've heard some arrived broken because it's a bit fragile.

Neil

Back