DC 12" toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hear DC Direct's 13'' line has been getting better with each figure that they put out.

Unfortunately, the Batman Begins figure was among the first and to be honest with you...it's utter crap. That photo they got at that site is not the actual product...it's some artwork just placed in front of the box.

oh i see , but i guess i'll get the batman anyways , i don't open my toys so i like toys with a window view and all of the dc 13" are like that.

Please don't pay $130 for that figure. Especially if your not taking it out of the box. And please take your figures out of their boxes and enjoy them.

Somebody please stop this guy before he pays $130 for that piece of crap figure!

Like they already said...you can pick up a far superior one for $20 or $30 more.

Good luck

There are a bunch of threads in the General Movie/TV collectibles forum about the DC figures. Do a search there for DC Direct and there are several threads within the first few pages of results with pictures and thoughts on the individual figures. As other said there are better options for the Batman Begins but the other figures in the line are pretty good but they are 13" not 12" so they are oversized compared to all the other 12" lines.

I got rooked by that awesome picture in front of the box....the figure out of the box sucked....go with hot toys, takara or medicom

the Bizarro figure will be pretty cool, if you like the Baddies and Alex Ross.

well im looking for toys that have a window view from the box , cause i don't open my toys , so hot toys is not an option , does all medicom and sideshow have a view from the box? and does all hot toys military have a view from the box?

The HT Batman Begins does have a window view. You have to remove the slipcase, but open her up and there is Batman in his full glory.

But seriously, MIB is lame One more proof of this is seen today, someone would rather buy a clearly inferior figure just because you could see it easier in the box :monkey3 :rolleyes:

thank you mister toy , but now i have one more question , does all the hot toy military have windows , cause i only have 1 and it haves a window.

If you want to be a consistent and buy the entire line then I applaud you. The hardest figure to find so far is the Green Lantern figure, but in defense it is probably the best Green Lantern out there in any scale.
I have to echo the sentiments of everyone else here, do not pay a pennie over 40.00 for the DC Direct Batman Begins figure if that is what you want to purchase. Batman was their first attempt and it does need work, but the other figures in the line just keep getting better. The DC Direct comic version of Batman is lightyears better then the Batman Begins figure and costs less.

I echo all of the above , the "comic version " Batman is an awesome figure and for the price , the best large scale Batman produced . The "Batman Begins" figure doesn't even look good in the box . Take it from me , I bought one and it cost me £50 ($100) here in the U.K. :eek:

Back