Daybreakers trailer....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The trailers are starting to hit the cable circuit hard. I just saw the trailer for the first time the other night, hence the thread bump.

This is one of the few movies that I've been excited to see in quite sometime.

The trailer for this gives me chills every time. Can't wait to see it. :rock :rock

And Jen, I don't know if you noticed but Placebo is playing in the background. :rock It was funny because when you mentioned them the other day in the "What are you listening to?" thread, I had to break out some of the songs that I have by them and "Running Up That Hill" was one of them (the same one you were commenting on.) Great stuff.

Part of me really wants to see this movie, but another part picks up on a vibe that this is a cheesy vampire movie. Either way, Willem Dafoe is in it so I'll be seeing it fo sho.

Part of me is sick to ????ing death of vampires as of late. But seeing as it's real vamps and not pop bubblegum vamps I will watch it.

And Jen, I don't know if you noticed but Placebo is playing in the background. :rock It was funny because when you mentioned them the other day in the "What are you listening to?" thread, I had to break out some of the songs that I have by them and "Running Up That Hill" was one of them (the same one you were commenting on.) Great stuff.

Darklord Dave mentioned in the "What are you listening to" thread that they used that song...so I had to check out the trailer. That was the first time I had seen it. I love that song...and I really like Placebo. Their latest CD is very good. And "Running Up That Hill" fits so nicely with the trailer. Can't wait! :rock

Part of me is sick to ????ing death of vampires as of late. But seeing as it's real vamps and not pop bubblegum vamps I will watch it.

This seems to be an interesting take on the whole vampire theme. I like the idea of humans being farmed for their blood and the supply is running low. Interesting concept...maybe it's been done before, but I don't know of any movies that have used that theme.

Seems like it's going to be a kick ass movie, with great action and an intriguing plot dealing with moral issues that aren't often seen in a lot of the vampire movies/tv shows of late.

This seems to be an interesting take on the whole vampire theme. I like the idea of humans being farmed for their blood and the supply is running low. Interesting concept...maybe it's been done before, but I don't know of any movies that have used that theme.

The Blade movies did this. It wasn't concentrated on the blood farming theme, but there was a scene in Blade 3 where he went to one of the facilities. In the beginning of Blade 2 there was a blood bank that was operated by the vamps as well.

this is going to be a really good one. From the article I read on this movie a lot of detail went into even the fine details that we would pick up on if vampires had taken over society. (digital camera in place of mirrors on cars) stuff like that. Im looking forward to this one.

Back