Dastan PF: Prince of Persia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think its a good piece from the pics Fremen posted... the movie was just ok, nothing great... very tempted to get this. anyone else accquired this piece? comments and opinions pls :pray:

i think its a good piece from the pics Fremen posted... the movie was just ok, nothing great... very tempted to get this. anyone else accquired this piece? comments and opinions pls :pray:

I've been debating on whether to get this PF or not.

I think it's a nice PF and has a decent portrait of Dastan. What I like about it is the detail.

The movie was, IMO, ok and fun to watch. :D

I was debating on it too, but the fact that they only gave him one belt instead of 3 like he actually wore in the film really bothers me. I know it's seems like a minor thing but it bothers me. So I trade up for a HT Dastan :) should be here by Thursday! :rock :panic:

I was debating on it too, but the fact that they only gave him one belt instead of 3 like he actually wore in the film really bothers me. I know it's seems like a minor thing but it bothers me. So I trade up for a HT Dastan :) should be here by Thursday! :rock :panic:

I would but my Empress makes fun of me whenever I buy a dollie. :monkey3

I would but my Empress makes fun of me whenever I buy a dollie. :monkey3

haha thankfully I haven't had that issue since I customize a lot of mine (mostly SS since they still rule my collection) which she enjoys watching me sculpt and paint then up :)

But if you're a predominantly statue collector, I'd say go for it if you enjoyed the movie or games (or if you're just a sucker for detail :nana:)

I collect 1/6 so it was an easier choice for me

haha thankfully I haven't had that issue since I customize a lot of mine (mostly SS since they still rule my collection) which she enjoys watching me sculpt and paint then up :)

But if you're a predominantly statue collector, I'd say go for it if you enjoyed the movie or games (or if you're just a sucker for detail :nana:)

I collect 1/6 so it was an easier choice for me

images
:lol

Wow, I am surprised anyone bought this! Not bad looking, I think it's a better likeness than the HT figure. Nice pics! :chew

great pics indeed! if those don't get anyone to buy it, idk what will! i think it's a great piece. likeness is definitely better than HT mostly in the eyes i think, thought I think the hair is too thick on this piece. Still great and great pics!

I'm still in shock that the EX is still in stock at Sideshow...that being said, I am very tempted to pick it up with a $50 gift card I have.

I've been wanting this piece for a while now but there's always something else that I'd prefer to get. If/ when I do get him, I plan to use some epoxy putty to redo the hair then get my tailor friend to make him the other 2 belts he wore in the film (totall of 3 all the same) since this PF for whatever reason only comes with 1 belt

I'm still in shock that the EX is still in stock at Sideshow...that being said, I am very tempted to pick it up with a $50 gift card I have.

I'm still in shock that they made this in the first place... the time and resources wasted on this that would have been far better spent on Snow White, Belle, The Beast, etc.

But to each their own I guess.

I'm still in shock that they made this in the first place... the time and resources wasted on this that would have been far better spent on Snow White, Belle, The Beast, etc.

But to each their own I guess.

Fair enough, but the movie was a pretty big success worldwide. I personally really enjoyed the movie and I'm a big fan of Jake G so it's something that I think would make a really awesome addition to my PF collection. :D

Bought. Not because I liked the movie so much but the clothing is almost the same like in Warrior Within (video game) which was a great game. Only difference to the video game version of the prince seems to be that he only wears 1 belt instead of 3.

Nice pics! We don't have too many in hand ones to look at unfortunately so thank you :)

I still wish I had the money at the right time for this. Would've loved repainting it along with other slight mods

Back