DarthNeil's Collection (New Update starting pg. 33)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SW, LOTR, & Bond

Old school wookie (thanks KitFisto)

And some Jabba prisoner wookie...

One big happy family.:D

You're collection is huge... I like your mix between customs and real figures... Really shows you love for the hobby and the material is which it's based! Love Hurricane's Bapsin Luke!

Thanks guys for taking the time to take a look (and an even bigger thanks for posting your thoughts-- as fellow collectors I'm sure that you understand that it feels good when others enjoy your collections as much as you do).

grangewallis-- I'm definitely a fancollector and that's why I have no problem mixing those customs in with the actually original SS products. I'm hoping that my Obi from TPM will be together within the month (Darren's putting the finishing touches on it now--and from the tease of Ewan's eyes I think he nailed it and really brought out sunoch's sculpt) and I should have a few new Bond customs to display as well.

PF's of Boba, Obi, and Luke & Yoda will be arriving soon and then I'm really going to have to think about reinventing my office space.:D

While I wait for the four (count 'em--- FOUR) PF's to arrive here are some pics of what'll probably be completely different soon...

Idea for posing these two "borrowed" from Monk.

My Obi sunoch head sculpt lovingly painted by Darren should be arriving hopefully within a week so Qui Gon will have to hold his own until then.

Nothin' needs to be said.

Last edited by a moderator:

You are a Bond collecting fool!! :D

Love the collection Neil, looks great! :rock

Who's more the fool? The fool or the fool who gives the fool more foolish collectibles?...:D Thanks for taking the time to look.

Here are my newest two acquisitions--

Close-up of today's arrival...

And I grew tired of having the Exc. head on Assajj and keeping her face covered under her hooded cloak...

Peace. Dalton Squared--out.

My newest addition (sculpt from sunoch and paint by Darren--thanks guys)

"You have much to learn young padawan."

"Do you smell bacon, master?"

Newest acquisitions...

(thanks The Josh)

(leaving my sith here for the moment as I've found that they don't play nice with the jedi... limbs removed and such)

(thanks Lakehouse and Ill Jedi)

Back