DarthNeil's Collection (New Update starting pg. 33)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SW, LOTR, & Bond

Thanks BadMoon--additions so I thought I'd update...

dsc04844vv9.jpg

dsc04834nm8.jpg

dsc04835pq9.jpg

dsc04837tj2.jpg

dsc04839lv6.jpg

dsc04847wu6.jpg

dsc04846cr1.jpg

Love the Galactic Heroes line--- a great way to introduce the characters to the kids (and it's how I'll introduce my kids to the saga)...

dsc04841ht7.jpg

dsc04842rj3.jpg

dsc04843iz5.jpg

And finally just revisiting my favourite shelf, thanks for looking.

dsc04848br7.jpg

Love the collection dude, it looks great! I HAVE to get a Vader and Stormtrooper! Man, its bugging me that I still don't! :banghead

Love the collection dude, it looks great! I HAVE to get a Vader and Stormtrooper! Man, its bugging me that I still don't! :banghead

Patience... I snagged the STormie from starwars.com for a reduced $100 and I got the Vader (it's a ROTJ one) on E-bay for $85!!!

Very creative pose on the Moonraker Bond.

Thanks... It's too bad he was a bit of a throwaway at the tail end of this line as I would have liked him better with his full spacesuit.

Personally my favourite of the new poses is this one :naughty from GOLDENEYE... (using the THUNDERBALL Connery stand)

dsc04898fb2.jpg

Cool Collection, Cool Bond Women, Bad@ss SW

Thanks Sniperspawn, I finally got around to taking some updated pics of my SW SSC collection... Here it is...

And as I wait for my Faux Bronze Duel of the Fates...

(Medi Maul on the left and my custom TPM Obi--sunoch headsculpt and Darren paintjob-- getting kicked)

Here's my ode to the dark and the light side of the force-- My 1:1 does a good job of keeping the peace. My Hurricane Luke Bespin original is a personal favourite.

I usually don't pose my Medi Boba with his PF counterpart---

He's usually in the dio of what I think so far has been the greatest addition to the SW 1/6 universe... and that's Jabba with throne...

An awesome line that doesn't get enough respect...

The jewel of the collection (#23/100) patiently waiting for one of the 75 Faux Bronze Duel of the Fates to join it...

Despite the eyes, this one is still a nice 1/6.

A great addition to the Militaries line... Hope he has others to join him soon.

One of the few Hasbro 12" that I'm not ashamed to display openly--and with his Medi-brother...

Three stooges...

A view of one wall (the majority of the PF's)...and as the beer was set down to take the picture that reminds me that I'm getting thirsty. Hope you enjoy the pics... Please feel free to hurl comments my way.

Cheers.:duff

Great stuff Neil. Your collection is quite impressive. I love seeing how you've got it all arranged.

Thanks Josh... Time for some updates...

Snowbunny Padme as displayed in front of one of only 500 pics and on a vintage Hoth playset...

An underrated 1/6 in IMO.

My Jedi are waiting patiently for some female company-- Aayla, where are you?

First couple of CLONE WARS figs opened and displayed (Rex and a couple of clones).

If you haven't bought the Hasbro Millenium Falcon yet---- why?:D

GI Joe finally out of storage (well a few anyhow--inspired by the purchase of a few of the 25th Anniversary figs-- Stalker, Destro, and Major Bludd)

On the bridge of the ARK clearing the way of asteroids-- hope the Decpeticons don't take this opportunity to plan an attack--- Too bad the Transformers movie couldn't have started with this.:monkey2

Cliffjumper checking the holo-map

Bumblebee compensating on thrusters as Prime watches carefully...

Back