DarthChrisDK's Collection...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DarthChrisDK's Collection... [Page 18: Anakin Skywalker Premium Format Review]

Hey Irvy,

Nah, I don't think I will. I like Thorin Oakenshield's sword. But I generally don't like the dwarf weapons that much. I prefer the elegant designs from LOTR.

Also, I think I have the weapons I need for now. It can easily be overdone. I mean, it can look a little too intimidating with an entire wall clad with weapons. ;)

I might get some scabbards. At least for Sting and Glamdring. But they are expensive too.

A local retailer has the Legolas Blades up for sale. I might get those though.

Yeah I know what you mean I think I'll just stick to those 2 and mount Thorin's map and key on the wall between them. Maaaybe sting at a push...:lol

Re: DarthChrisDK's Collection... [Page 18: Anakin Skywalker Premium Format Review]

Yeah I know what you mean I think I'll just stick to those 2 and mount Thorin's map and key on the wall between them. Maaaybe sting at a push...:lol

Sting is a really nice sword. Represents both The Hobbit as well as LOTR. Very iconic and it doesn't require that much space.

Here's a picture of mine.

sting.jpg

Sting is a really nice sword. Represents both The Hobbit as well as LOTR. Very iconic and it doesn't require that much space.

sting.jpg

Nice I like how they come with the plaques too.

Yea, they do a lot when it comes to presenting these pieces in a stylish/pleasing manner. Noble Collection has a different style for their swords that look quite nice as well.

I don't know of the quality of the NC swords, though, since I've only been dealing in United Cutlery pieces.

Congrats for saber laser, great acquistion my friend ;)

Very cool stuff you got there!

Here's my latest piece. Yet another underrated piece, imo!

IMG_8252.jpg

He goes great together with Anakin. ;)

IMG_8152.jpg

sting.jpg

That's a cool piece of collection. Very nice!

Thanks, Sergiu! :)

The green circle (bokeh) was actually a little random. It's the traffic light out on the street. ;)

Agreed, that is a fantastic pic! Really captures Lee's likeness.

Thanks, Sergiu! :)

The green circle (bokeh) was actually a little random. It's the traffic light out on the street. ;)

Looks like some lights from a starship control panel or something.

Nice Collection , man :)

and nice YouTube-Reviews you're doin' .. keep collecting :D

Back