DarthChrisDK's Collection...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DarthChrisDK's Collection... [Page 16: Indiana Jones 'RotLA' PF Review]

Great review! I sold my ROTLA PF a while back, but I do kind of miss it. With better paint apps and more attention to detail on the costume, it could have been THE definitive Indy piece. Still a wonderful piece though, congrats. :duff

Dusting off some of my stuff this evening. Hope you all have/had a great day!

IMG_8022b.jpg

Nice collection my friend ;)

Cool collection my friend ;)

Here's my latest review guys. Enjoy! :)

[ame]https://youtu.be/Q9Ffka7oeco[/ame]

Re: DarthChrisDK's Collection... [Page 17: Silver Surfer Comiquette Review]

Great review my friend ;)

Re: DarthChrisDK's Collection... [Page 17: Silver Surfer Comiquette Review]

Another review for you guys.

[ame]https://youtu.be/db2hugqHFJo[/ame]

Re: DarthChrisDK's Collection... [Page 18: Anakin Skywalker Premium Format Review]

Here's a screenshot from the review. I wanted to show you the two different head sculpts. I prefer the one with the Sith eyes. Although the Regular head is also very nice. Do note the incredible sculpt and how it resembles Hayden Christensen quite well!

anakin_eyes.jpg

Re: DarthChrisDK's Collection... [Page 18: Anakin Skywalker Premium Format Review]

Great video review my friend ;)

Enjoyed the Review; Chris, Great Post

A shot of my sword collection.

IMG_6796.jpg

Niiice Chris will you be getting any of the swords from the hobbit? I missed out on the LOTR line but have glamdring and orcrist on PO:yess:

Hey Irvy,

Nah, I don't think I will. I like Thorin Oakenshield's sword. But I generally don't like the dwarf weapons that much. I prefer the elegant designs from LOTR.

Also, I think I have the weapons I need for now. It can easily be overdone. I mean, it can look a little too intimidating with an entire wall clad with weapons. ;)

I might get some scabbards. At least for Sting and Glamdring. But they are expensive too.

A local retailer has the Legolas Blades up for sale. I might get those though.

Back