DarthChrisDK's Collection...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DarthChrisDK's Collection... [Page 18: Anakin Skywalker Premium Format Review]

Very cool Dooku for sure!

Re: DarthChrisDK's Collection... [Page 18: Anakin Skywalker Premium Format Review]

This isn't exactly a collectible. But I'd like to share it with you anyways. This is a gift for my best friend. He'll be getting it tomorrow. He used to love the AoA timeline when he was a teenager. But he got rid of the comics long ago. To his regret. So I hope he'll be happy with this belated Christmas gift. :)

1072 pages of pure goodness.

apocalypse.jpg

This isn't exactly a collectible. But I'd like to share it with you anyways. This is a gift for my best friend. He'll be getting it tomorrow. He used to love the AoA timeline when he was a teenager. But he got rid of the comics long ago. To his regret. So I hope he'll be happy with this belated Christmas gift. :)

1072 pages of pure goodness.

apocalypse.jpg

That's Great, I may have to go look for that :goodpost: Chris

very nice collection chris :clap love your reviews.... just started putting some of mine on you tube. I don't review them like you.....just sharing.. my channel is dieseltya :wave

very nice collection chris :clap love your reviews.... just started putting some of mine on you tube. I don't review them like you.....just sharing.. my channel is dieseltya :wave

I'll have a look my friend. Thanks for the comment. I'm glad you like my reviews! :)

Last edited:

Very cool update my friend ;)

Great Collection DC! You have officially renewed my interest in SnowDay. I really do love that statue. You have a nack for photos. They all seem to come to life. If I may make a request.... some hi res photos of Miss Croft?:pray:
If I may ask, what did you pay for your SS Com? That is also on my list of to gets..... ha, I think we're going to have the same collection.:lol:duff
Take care, Thanks for Sharing,

Brian

Great Collection DC! You have officially renewed my interest in SnowDay. I really do love that statue. You have a nack for photos. They all seem to come to life. If I may make a request.... some hi res photos of Miss Croft?:pray:
If I may ask, what did you pay for your SS Com? That is also on my list of to gets..... ha, I think we're going to have the same collection.:lol:duff
Take care, Thanks for Sharing,

Brian

Thanks a lot, Brian. I appreciate that! Actually, my Snow Day is for sale! ;)

Thanks for the kind words. I have hi-res photos of all of my Snow Day shots. I'll see if I can find somewhere to put them. We are talking maybe 20-25 MB per file.

When you say SS Com, you still thinking of Snow Day? If so, I don't remember exactly. Sorry!

Christian

Thanks a lot, Brian. I appreciate that! Actually, my Snow Day is for sale! ;)

Thanks for the kind words. I have hi-res photos of all of my Snow Day shots. I'll see if I can find somewhere to put them. We are talking maybe 20-25 MB per file.

When you say SS Com, you still thinking of Snow Day? If so, I don't remember exactly. Sorry!

Christian

I was talking about your SS Com. I love that piece too. That is why I said we would prob have same collection eventually. lol

Thanks man. Wow. Great Photos. Why are you wanting to part with Laura?

Thanks man. Wow. Great Photos. Why are you wanting to part with Laura?

I'm kind of in need of space. Also, I'm trying to move further into collecting Star Wars, and Lara just doesn't really fit in well there. :)

:drool:drool:drool:drool:drool, Great Piece (Pun Intended) :naughty, Great Pics and Score; Chris, Great Post

That must be one hard decision to part with this gorgeous piece. But very nice shots as always.
23lo1vr.gif

Happy New Year DCDK! :duff:fireworks

30bikap.jpg

Back