• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Darth Vader Sideshow Head

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uzumaki_1

Super Freak
Reaction score
I was trying to do the helmet mod and managed to dent the neck part....it looks a bit bad and so am looking for a replacement head...please if anyone is selling a spare head or knows where I can buy direct then please let me know...I live in the UK for shipping...HELP ME !!! LOL !!!

check out the Vader picture thread im pretty sure someone mentioned a site where you can get one,but im sorry i cant remember the name.........and remember,google is your friend :nod

check out the Vader picture thread im pretty sure someone mentioned a site where you can get one,but im sorry i cant remember the name.........and remember,google is your friend :nod

Hi, yeah someone already told me a website, toyanxiety.com, but they aint got the head. Theres a bid on ebay and hopefully it wont cost me too much but its prob my last chance !!

Still aint found a head....some guy on ebay is auctioning loads of heads but cause am from the UK the time difference means it ends at like 2 or 3 in the morning....if anyone is still selling please PM me !!! Thanks !!!

Back