• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Hot Toys 1/6 Scale Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DJ_NachoMan

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking to purchase a 1.6 scale Hot Toys Stormtrooper from anyone that has a spare for fair market value. New is always preferred but previously displayed and mint is fine as well for the right price.

Please no First Order Stormtroopers. I am looking for original trilogy only. ROTJ or Rogue one preferred. Just a plain white clean TK to flank my 1/6 Hot Toys Vader. I already have a Rogue One Stormie, so the clean white look is a must. Please no remnant trooper from Mandalorian as he is too dirty looking to go with my display.

If you are looking to sell please contact me! Thank you!

FYI, if you already have one R1 then you probably want another. The ROTJ uses different armor and helmet molds. If you have any eye for detail, the differences will pop out at you once they’re side by side in front of you.

All the mando variants use the R1 molds. So if they do a clean re-release, it would match.

Yup i'm fully aware Venzhe. Thanks for the info though.

I would prefer the Rogue One and unfortunately Hot Toys have yet to announce the Mandalorian clean white stormtrooper. The differences between Rogue One and ROTJ are minimal though so i will still take one if available.

Anyone have something they want to sell?

Last edited:
Back