Premium Format Darth Vader [ROTJ]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, I never thought they would add a light up feature to the base. That would be awesome! I'm just hoping for respirator and belt lights. ;)

What's the old expression? "Don't count your chickens before they hatch."

This Vader needs a lot of work to be worth the high price tag and unlimited ES it's touting.

It's Vader. 7500 will sell. This won't explode on the secondary market, but it will sell and hold at the least 90% of its value.

It's Vader. 7500 will sell. This won't explode on the secondary market, but it will sell and hold at the least 90% of its value.

Really? The Mythos took ages to sell out and that was 5000 ES. Sure some people didn't like the lava aftereffect on the Mythos, but this one has posing issues that we've long discussed, so I don't really see much of a difference in that regard. Plus, dat price.

The mythos line is an awkward scale. I think the 1/4 market is much more active than the 1/5 market. Forget the lava effect, which definitely did influence LOTS of buyers. I know it stopped me from buying it several times.

I don't doubt that, but I do think it's going to take a very long time to do so. I expect this to hit free shipping, double rewards, etc before it sells out.

I don't doubt that, but I do think it's going to take a very long time to do so. I expect this to hit free shipping, double rewards, etc before it sells out.

Yeah it probably will. I certainly don't think it will sell out quickly by any means. But like with Batman PF, people will still be looking for this for years to come. It is doubtful to appreciate in value much, but that's why I said I think it will maintain around 90% of full value. It won't be a piece you can buy for half price in a year like some other duds.

no ex .... I suggest to wait for the HT vader just to compare if you are not sure about SSC Vader

no ex .... I suggest to wait for the HT vader just to compare if you are not sure about SSC Vader
I wish we had more news on this front. I went to check on the thread for this figure and it's been pushed back to the third page. LOL!

I know.. dont understand why it takes so long.. they had him displayed already over half a year ago... hope they tweaked him to perfection but also hope to see him going up for PO soon as well :(

If the one they showed at STGCC was anything to go by, I don't think many of you will be too satisfied with the HT Vader. Not 100% sure if that was the one in question though.

If the one they showed at STGCC was anything to go by, I don't think many of you will be too satisfied with the HT Vader. Not 100% sure if that was the one in question though.

If accuracy is close and the proportions are correct, I can at least pose it without having his one leg up on something.

Back