Premium Format Darth Vader [ROTJ]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Links to a few videos:

Vader at 1:42

Vader at :43

Vader at 3:44

Vader at 6:25

IMG_9953_zpsplylxmeb.jpg~original.jpgIMG_0643_zpszj9fwszo.jpg~original.jpgIMG_9902_zpsa4yttrvf.jpg~original.jpg

Anyone noticed it changed from Mar 2016 - May 2016 to now May 2016 - Jun 2016 on SSC website...

Thanks for the videos and pics! I tell ya, that 1:4 scale Vader looks SICK!!! Kinda makes me a bit undecided now because I know how absolutely incredible HotToys products are. Plus it would give me a few display options as opposed to a static one... Hmmmm ...

Thanks for the videos and pics! I tell ya, that 1:4 scale Vader looks SICK!!! Kinda makes me a bit undecided now because I know how absolutely incredible HotToys products are. Plus it would give me a few display options as opposed to a static one... Hmmmm ...

I was not impressed with the Hot Toys version of DV unfortunately. Something about the proportions are just not right. The helmet looks too large in my opinion. I think Hot Toys is tweaking it because it hasn't been seen in a little while and news is sparse.

I'm most impressed with the Sideshow Vader because of the accuracy of its proportions and used of mixed media. To me, it unquestionably looks like Vader. I think it's the best representation of Vader yet.

Many people rave about the Cinemaquette, but I don't like that one either. Maybe it's just me, but the proportions on that one look very weird. The Large head and small hands just triggers that uncanny valley thing for me.

I was not impressed with the Hot Toys version of DV unfortunately. Something about the proportions are just not right. The helmet looks too large in my opinion. I think Hot Toys is tweaking it because it hasn't been seen in a little while and news is sparse.

I'm most impressed with the Sideshow Vader because of the accuracy of its proportions and used of mixed media. To me, it unquestionably looks like Vader. I think it's the best representation of Vader yet.

Many people rave about the Cinemaquette, but I don't like that one either. Maybe it's just me, but the proportions on that one look very weird. The Large head and small hands just triggers that uncanny valley thing for me.

:exactly:

im new about this star wars PF, sorry if this question was answer already but the light saber have light up ? and if a ex in this statue ? thx u :)

im new about this star wars PF, sorry if this question was answer already but the light saber have light up ? and if a ex in this statue ? thx u :)

yep it will have a light-up saber.. the chestbox and belt not yet confirmed though SS is trying to include this. If these will be included, then i'm sure many will order this (including me). no EX version on this one though.

I don't know why but in pictures the Cinemaquette Vader appears to have a small left arm. Maybe the angle?... :dunno

cinemaquette_maquette_darth_vader_3_LRG.jpg

I don't know why but in pictures the Cinemaquette Vader appears to have a small left arm. Maybe the angle?... :dunno

cinemaquette_maquette_darth_vader_3_LRG.jpg

Never liked that one...

Im sure HT is doing something with that Vader ..it disappeared after it was at several shows a year ago..an update would be nice to hear from them

Back