Premium Format Darth Vader [ROTJ]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never had a real friend let alone one that would want to look at my collection 😢

Exactly it just looks off. Not menacing enough. I wished it was the GG pose whew! I'm going to keep my original because even that pose is better than the new one in my opinion. Really don't like the new ones pose at all.

true to that brother, hope this chestplate lights up like the old one

do not underestimate the power of the darkside : )

Star Wars is SS #1 franchise and vader is their #1 seller. I expected it to be huge.

Nice to see they did away with the no ES crap on this one, but 7500? Yikes. I thought it would be less given the marmite pose and feedback it's received.

I would maybe have ordered had they applied an ES from the start, but I just ordered the 1/4 endo from CC and the 1:1 Grey Alien bust from ECC. Plus with the prices on this stuff now, I have to love them before I'll place an order and I just don't love this over all. Maybe the Comic con pictures will show it off better though so I won't say never just yet.

Nice to see they did away with the no ES crap on this one, but 7500? Yikes. I thought it would be less given the marmite pose and feedback it's received.

You might be surprised by the feedback it's been getting. Most of my buddies aren't statue collectors but are Star Wars fans. When they saw the pics for this piece, they immediately singed up for a Sideshow account and preordered. Lol. That's 7 guys I know who aren't statue collectors but are getting this piece.

I think most of the people upset with this piece are very hardcore fans who are statue collectors and reside on the boards. I don't speak with any authority when I say this, but I think they make up a small percentage of people who end up buying this statue.

Oh man. At 7500 I'm gonna steer clear of this piece. I'll still be I interested in seeing in hand pics. For me the pose, tall base, price and high es prevent me from placing the order

wasn't expecting anything less :) Still waiting out how HT vader looks like finished up and if XM comes out with one by the time HT and SSC releasing theirs ..

Between the 7500 of this one and the 5000 of the Mythos, does anyone really think there are ten or eleven thousand people (being generous in estimates of people who will get both) clamoring for a comparatively expensive Vader statue?

I see this being around for a while. Mythos has been, and it's cheaper and more unique than this one.

Back