Premium Format Darth Vader [ROTJ]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe it will be gone after a few hundred like wolf Lsf? That one was no ES and see what happen?

The wolf was cut short because it didn't have an ES to stick too (and nobody wanted it at the time as it was a 2k statue with no ES!) This one has been given an ES so 7500 will be made...

All whopping $20 of it :lol

No this one will be the aftermarket with at least 150.00 to 200.01 off with this many. :lecture

With an ES this big, CBG can at least wait a bit and try to get a deal on it.

Yes you know it. this one is not the same a a PF with a large ES that will be gone and htf. I will wait 2 years to decide then. By then I'm sure some will be around 350.00 shipped or even less.

tumblr_lgcsjvXdM21qe0eclo1_r5_500.gif

Why is this guy everywhere? Who is he? He's on the other site and now her too? I'm really sick of his face. He's like a zombie that can't talk. He looks so weird. :gah::monkey1:horse

This is a classic! It's Peter O'Toole from 'Lawrence of Arabia'. A must see from old Hollywood if you have never seen it. Watch it in a double-bill with Sir Alec Guiness in 'Bridge on the River Kwai'. Both of these films inspired the Indiana Jones series. :rock

The wolf was cut short because it didn't have an ES to stick too (and nobody wanted it at the time as it was a 2k statue with no ES!) This one has been given an ES so 7500 will be made...

It was cut short due to damage and production issues.. it also has a million pieces and they all had to be hand painted. I had one of these and it took 3 before I received one undamaged...and I was a lucky one. Loads of these came with cracks... was a nice piece but when I sold it it was local.. was not going to risk shipping the huge box which had I think 3 boxes inside..can't recall. They basically gave up making them due to that.

I like the base, but I don't like the price. I think if I'm patient I can get a better deal. I'm in California, so I'd at least like to avoid the tax.

Back