Premium Format Darth Vader [ROTJ]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the pose is the only mess up IMO .. to bad the pose is one of the most important thing to me

The pose is bad, but I also think the base could very easily chop off the bottom "layer" with the stupid pepper grinders.

The pose is bad, but I also think the base could very easily chop off the bottom "layer" with the stupid pepper grinders.

LOL! Maybe this is a new direction Sideshow is going with.

I'll wait for the 'Salt' shaker base and have both of them on the dinner table.

the pose is the only mess up IMO .. to bad the pose is one of the most important thing to me

Exactly it just looks off. Not menacing enough. I wished it was the GG pose whew! I'm going to keep my original because even that pose is better than the new one in my opinion. Really don't like the new ones pose at all.

Exactly it just looks off. Not menacing enough. I wished it was the GG pose whew! I'm going to keep my original because even that pose is better than the new one in my opinion. Really don't like the new ones pose at all.

The new PF box will be bigger than the old PF box which equals a much more superior display stand for the statue

The more I look at this the better it looks, I do agree the pose could do with something but all in all awesome piece

do not need lightning .. How often do u turn it on? Really looking forward to this masterpeace.

I normally would agree about the lights...but I do turn on my CM Vader's lights. I don't bother with all the endo's eyes and whatnot, but the light saber looks really cool at night.

It's cool to turn everything on if I have a guest over at night who's never seen the collection.

I normally would agree about the lights...but I do turn on my CM Vader's lights. I don't bother with all the endo's eyes and whatnot, but the light saber looks really cool at night.

A bit off topic here, but I think the Endo would never be perfect without those light-up eyes. Eerie and world domination factor much.

A bit off topic here, but I think the Endo would never be perfect without those light-up eyes. Eerie and world domination factor much.
Agreed but hot toys made the switch a PITA to get to lol. I rarely turn those on.

Its kinda disappointing when you are showing your stuff to your friends then one would would ask, "his lightsaber lights up?", then you would say "yeah sure!". *turns it on

Friend: "oh wow! no lightups for the chest and belt?"

You: *scratches head, "naaaahhhhh" :(

Instagram: soysith

Back