Premium Format Darth Vader [ROTJ]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SSC really messed this PO all up by ruining the fun of the PO by having no EX, No ES, No light up, and then a high price on top of it. This is Darth Vader... Arguably the most popular villain in film history..

I am shocked with how few Ordered posts I have seen... I don't usually complain about ES, EX, or Price... But all three makes it frustrating.. This has got to be one of the most anti climatic role outs of a popular character SSC has ever had.

This thread should be filled with "Ordered" posts and look more like this..

Ex Ordered!!!

Ordered!!!

Ordered...

Ordered the Ex!!:)

Ex Ordered!:blissy

Ex or Fail! Ordered!!!

Ordered!!!:rock:rock

Ordered!!!!!

Ordered the Ex!!!

Ordered!!!:fireworks

So Ordered!!

Orderd!! Now the Wait begins.:panic:

Order In!!!

Ordered!!!

Ex Ordered! Easy Decision!!

Flex the EX!!! Ordered!!!:Rock

Maybe sideshow is trolling us. Tomorrow it will go up with an edition size of 250 and be sold out. Our comeuppance for complaining about it. :lol

If the one at SDCC doesn't have the lights on the chest plate or belt, someone attending should ask Sideshow if they plan on adding the lights and if not...Why???

Good one Jaws. Yes I do miss those days. Decisions seemed so much easier just a few years ago.

Agreed. This piece isn't the homerun we were all hoping it would be, otherwise there would be an overwhelming positive response.

Soon Disney will have these for sale in the Disney stores

Lol yes but they won't move fast at these prices. I'm just going to keep my original vader. I like that pose better along with ES and ex option. The new one I do love the tall base and that's about it. With the extra high fist on the new one just not worth it. One less to PO on the bright side. I will wait for a new vader PF to pop up. The GG action pose vader was so awesome looking. Hope the next PF will be a action pose.

Lol yes but they won't move fast at these prices. I'm just going to keep my original vader. I like that pose better along with ES and ex option. The new one I do love the tall base and that's about it. With the extra high fist on the new one just not worth it. One less to PO on the bright side. I will wait for a new vader PF to pop up. The GG action pose vader was so awesome looking. Hope the next PF will be a action pose.

You have no idea how many Star Wars collectors there are

You have no idea how many Star Wars collectors there are

Yeah there are many SW collectors out there, but most of them cannot afford to pay $500 for a statue. Most SW collectors are in fact Hasbro collectors, not statue, bust, or prop collectors.

Cinemaquette Vader is still the champ.

A chump maybe, with its crazy price, small hands, weirdly placed helmet and strange fencing pose. :wink1: Attakus V.1 is the best Vader, not 100% accurate , but its simple elegant pose is just awesome.

For me, so far this has been the best representation of Vader in any scale...

609fe79da8c1f4133edb17205c872ea6.jpg

I can easily say that this new PF is the best scaled Vader statue I've ever seen and the only one I've ever been inclined to own. It will be be mine even if there is no rush to preorder.

Back