Premium Format Darth Vader [ROTJ]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For the owners of this, would you recommend it? I've heard some nitpick negative reviews regarding the pose, the plastic helmet, the cape, base, etc. but some photos I've seen, I do really like how it looks. There are of course some where it looks like he has an elongated neck and looks weird, but I was curious to whether or not people have been happy with it or were not happy but liked it after some time.

I held off for a while on this because off all the negativity toward it. I finally pulled the trigger and stretched it out on flex for months. It finally arrived about 3 weeks ago and I was blown away right out of the box. It has quickly become one of my favorite pieces which is particularly odd since I'm not that big of a SW fan.

The pose is everything on this. There are definitely ways to make it look bad but there are also ways to make it look great.

To each their own but I absolutely love mine. My only regret is waiting so long to bring him home.

I held off for a while on this because off all the negativity toward it. I finally pulled the trigger and stretched it out on flex for months. It finally arrived about 3 weeks ago and I was blown away right out of the box. It has quickly become one of my favorite pieces which is particularly odd since I'm not that big of a SW fan.

The pose is everything on this. There are definitely ways to make it look bad but there are also ways to make it look great.

To each their own but I absolutely love mine. My only regret is waiting so long to bring him home.

Thanks for your assessment!

I definitely will, I was on the ledge about this and the Trooper but when I was able to get $75 off Vader and the Trooper shipped to my door for less then $180 I couldn't resist.

I agree. There are only some poses that he looks good in. But this is definitely one of the best vader piece for me, those lights are beautiful

3a9c8c5fbe1920d88f7fa19e206d2abe.jpg
5f5fc7c9080ae242a97474d0f3c84eb1.jpg
f4f0c04995466b31a7b6a0d64df5b555.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F

At first i was not sure about this but i preordered it anyway. The day i got it i like it, huge presence. Nice lightups. Likeness is great. I was able to bring this to our local toy show and i tell you he's a star, everyone who saw him just stopped and was amazed. You can see it in their faces that they (young and old) are really impressed.

Heres a guy who took 30mins just staring at vader and took photos. You can see the joy in his face.
bfe13995a5827e89959cf05403e20744.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have had expected dates on that date, and it comes a day earlier, so you never know both could arrive a day earlier

I definitely wouldn't mind that.

I just wish I would have paid off my Stormtrooper on Friday so it could have shipped with Vader. Hopefully if it ships tomorrow it'll be here by the end of the week.

how did you positioned yours? you have any pics for reference? thank you.

I suck at taking pics. Lol. I positioned the cape with the chain further back and was able to position the head downwards in a more neutral position. If you push the cape material out of the way, you can get the head to neutral.

When I see how most people displayed this piece Vader's head looks like it's sticking straight up.

I definitely wouldn't mind that.

I just wish I would have paid off my Stormtrooper on Friday so it could have shipped with Vader. Hopefully if it ships tomorrow it'll be here by the end of the week.

Ah that's a shame, well atleast you get vader during rogue one week. I only have Kyloren left to get to go with vader and boba fett PF's, and my star wars PF collecting is finished, really hyped for that Kyloren PF

Ah that's a shame, well atleast you get vader during rogue one week. I only have Kyloren left to get to go with vader and boba fett PF's, and my star wars PF collecting is finished, really hyped for that Kyloren PF

Yup! The more Siths, the merrier!

I have had expected dates on that date, and it comes a day earlier, so you never know both could arrive a day earlier

I guess UPS has stepped up their game for Christmas deliveries because Lord Vader arrives tomorrow instead of Thursday.:yess: I also shipped a box on Friday that was scheduled for delivery on Wednesday and it was delivered today.:dunno Definitely not complaining - hopefully the trend continues and my Stormtrooper that shipped from SS today will get the same treatment.

I guess UPS has stepped up their game for Christmas deliveries because Lord Vader arrives tomorrow instead of Thursday.:yess: I also shipped a box on Friday that was scheduled for delivery on Wednesday and it was delivered today.:dunno Definitely not complaining - hopefully the trend continues and my Stormtrooper that shipped from SS today will get the same treatment.

Ah right, well checked my tracking through sideshow and its still in transit in america, so probably myn will be coming thursday still as that still got the expected date, fedex for you

Back