Premium Format Darth Vader [ROTJ]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To me it looked like they just used the same pose as the 89 keaton batman PF for vader except the head looking up part

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a nice statue, really, well done and all, but for some reason I don't feel it. It does not remind me of the Vader I have seen on screen in any way (and the stills posted on the previous page only confirm my feeling). That's what has me on the fence since the reveal of this PF.

I think the solutions they found for the light-ups are great, though. Might be easier to fix the lights if they cease working. However, I think the cape looks thick and stiff (and too long).

Anyway, although I thought the price was steep back when it went for PO, it almost appears as a bargain now, considering all this statue offers (and others don't).

Maybe the cape being too long is due to the fact he's on stairs and the right leg is higher. I also figure since it's just stairs it seems longer due to it hanging off.

Bottom line is when it's in my cabinet nobody including myself is going to ask who is that lol looks like Vader to my eyes so that's all I care about.

Think the head looking up is a non-issue. Just ended up that way.

Not everyone is going to be happy with it but it's a very nice statue and anyone who buys it will be happy when it gets there. I just wonder if it comes with batteries lololol I hope they update the requirements so I'll be ready. I wish it had 1 compartment and 3 switches or a plug in option. I'm not into leaving batteries in stuff like this due to corrosion issues.

Maybe the cape being too long is due to the fact he's on stairs and the right leg is higher. I also figure since it's just stairs it seems longer due to it hanging off.

Bottom line is when it's in my cabinet nobody including myself is going to ask who is that lol looks like Vader to my eyes so that's all I care about.

Think the head looking up is a non-issue. Just ended up that way.

Not everyone is going to be happy with it but it's a very nice statue and anyone who buys it will be happy when it gets there. I just wonder if it comes with batteries lololol I hope they update the requirements so I'll be ready. I wish it had 1 compartment and 3 switches or a plug in option. I'm not into leaving batteries in stuff like this due to corrosion issues.

I think the mixed media and cape look fantastic. Light years ahead of the previous Vader PF.

With regards to the head, it appears to me that there is space between the neck component and the upper torso. I think the head can be tilted down more than what was demonstrated. Shouldn't be a problem.

After some delays and making sure that they'll get this right, i don't think they missed on checking his head that's looking up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got mine and the head is ok. It wasn't looking up unless I make it look up. There is a hidden feature they did not show. It actually can walk down the stairs and around the room. I just had some tea and crumpets with Vader. My tea got cold so he let me heat it up with his saber, like 3 seconds and it was hot. Lol just imagine.

I just got mine and the head is ok. It wasn't looking up unless I make it look up. There is a hidden feature they did not show. It actually can walk down the stairs and around the room. I just had some tea and crumpets with Vader. My tea got cold so he let me heat it up with his saber, like 3 seconds and it was hot. Lol just imagine.

what are you smoking?

what are you smoking?

I think the piece looks fantastic, mixed on the darth maul piece, but this statue really is a special piece when so much of this piece lights up, when we thought this piece would never get to this point when it lights up. He is on my list this year now, seeing the pose makes me want this statue more and more

Think this will be available for a bit before waitlisted? Would like this to be my first sw pf. Have other things to pay for this month before I can put down the 50.00 nrd.

Looks like I won't be getting this Vader for the same reason I didn't get Fett, head position. Fett is looking down and now this Vader is looking straight up at the sky to see where the Death Star went. Hopefully this looks better with in hand pics.

Back