Darth Vader Mythos statue - part 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure you'll get your parcel pretty quickly once they pick it up, a few days tops. :)

With sideshow closed till Monday I probably won't get it till Friday or later. Oh well, I can wait. I wish I lived closer to sideshow like I do with Big Bad Toy store. It only takes a day or two to get stuff via UPS from Big Bad Toy Store lol.

Is that the Hayden Head or the Shaw head? I need to check mine again

The one he's using is the Hayden head. Definitely looks younger than the Shaw one I'm using. Admittedly, never tried this Vader with the Hayden head on, since I preferred OT Vader.

The one he's using is the Hayden head. Definitely looks younger than the Shaw one I'm using. Admittedly, never tried this Vader with the Hayden head on, since I preferred OT Vader.

Yeah, the shaw head didn't look directly at the helmet. I just popped the Hayden head to get some photos. I wanted to display it with the helmet on right now since I love Vader's mask.

Very nice statue The Chev !

Could you please tell me the number of your statue ? I hesitate to buy one...

My mythos arrived today, DAMN its a great piece.

I almost regret getting him last month, when I found out they announced a PF of vader, but seeing him its well worth it, and no custom charges which is a help. Using my huge marble table will be a good balance of star wars statues, but I wont be getting the PF Vader statue, because this one is great enough

My vader statue number

in his 3 different poses

Congrats on getting Vader. He really is a great statue and I think that image of him looking at his mask is fantastic.

Received mine today but he has a 2inch crack running along his cloak so I took a picture and will be contacting Sideshow for a replacement. I got #4266

Received mine today but he has a 2inch crack running along his cloak so I took a picture and will be contacting Sideshow for a replacement. I got #4266

Wasn't his cloak supposed to have some cracks to begin with? Not entirely sure if that's a defect.

It is a crack I would say on the lower waist skirt/cloak over his left thigh which is a softer material than the polystone statue itself.

Got a few of the posters for one part of my Star wars collection corner, delighted with the results. My millennium Falcon poster arrived today, which completes my star wars wall/corner.

After Sauron, Saruman and T-800 are payed off, I should start looking at some the star wars statues to fill up the table

Got a few of the posters for one part of my Star wars collection corner, delighted with the results. My millennium Falcon poster arrived today, which completes my star wars wall/corner.

After Sauron, Saruman and T-800 are payed off, I should start looking at some the star wars statues to fill up the table

I'm planning a mix of LoTR and Star Wars myself too.

Is your Saruman the EX or regular edition?

I'm planning a mix of LoTR and Star Wars myself too.

Is your Saruman the EX or regular edition?

Yea it's great mixing it up, I'm not sure I pre-ordered myn, I think myn is the regular version, emailed them could I upgrade if it's possible so it suits the LOTR collection. Myn gets paid off march 15th, if I am on the waitlist still, will have to cancel

Darth Vader Mythos is my very 1st mythos statue and my 3rd SSC... I was on the fence at 1st with the orange glow but it grows on you... I just love the many details it has and the different poses he has.... so I change it up every few days to keep things interesting...
here's a phone shot of my statue:

2015-02-27 09.00.48 E.jpg

oops I forgot to remove the hilt of the other saber hehehe

Darth Vader Mythos is my very 1st mythos statue and my 3rd SSC... I was on the fence at 1st with the orange glow but it grows on you... I just love the many details it has and the different poses he has.... so I change it up every few days to keep things interesting...
here's a phone shot of my statue:

View attachment 169278

oops I forgot to remove the hilt of the other saber hehehe

Cool picture. I love my Vader. It's my favorite piece I own right now.

Back