Darth Vader life-size Bust--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NAH I have failed so I will admit it, miss a payment why don't yah!!! :nana:

I WILL REDEEM my failness, I WILL>>>>>>......... :clap

^^^ whose dis :dunno

don't you know? i'm the newbie who thinks he knows it all! though it should say she, lol!

With lazy eye on a bust that costs $1200 I would never think of displaying Shaw head...Too bad fans who paid through the nose for the bust fool themselves in considering it was supposed to come with lazy eye. Look closely at the Sideshow proto, look also at the DeathToToasters' regular bust. Almost 90% of the fans shooting the Shaw head are doing this from profile, very few dare to have a frontal face shot showing the eyes.

As I already said before Vader for me is the black tall masked guy with heavy breathing. It was very nice for SS to add the Sebastian Shaw head, but I would have preferred the head (and stand) to be the exclusive and I would have gone for the regular (bust and helmet on) and with a lower price.

Attachments

• serpentor154s.jpg
    serpentor154s.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 6
I would have preferred the head (and stand) to be the exclusive and I would have gone for the regular (bust and helmet on) and with a lower price.

:exactly: That's why once I get one, it'll immediately go to eBay just to help recoup something rather than just be paperweight in the box

:exactly: That's why once I get one, it'll immediately go to eBay just to help recoup something rather than just be paperweight in the box

I already got a partial refund from Sideshow, thus they admitted the Shaw head has problems... There is a guy on RPF looking for the Shaw head, but didn't answer to my PM yet.

that deathtotoasters guys bust looks dead on! no lazy eye just like masterside. good to know most are getting good ones:clap . my last fexpay for the ex is in august, no that far off now!

I already got a partial refund from Sideshow, thus they admitted the Shaw head has problems... There is a guy on RPF looking for the Shaw head, but didn't answer to my PM yet.

What'd you say to them to get a partial refund instead of replacement or sending the whole thing bacK?

I realy love this bust. Guess it's normal that with every bust from sideshow there are errors. If someone wants to get rid of his bust, i'm willing to trade it with a 1:1 pristine sideshow terminator endoskull bust ( --> fore more see for sale/trade section )

What'd you say to them to get a partial refund instead of replacement or sending the whole thing bacK?

The refund was offered by Toy Palace with the agreement of Sideshow Collectibles. None of the Shaw heads at Toy Palace was better, Marco checked them all.

I realy love this bust. Guess it's normal that with every bust from sideshow there are errors. If someone wants to get rid of his bust, i'm willing to trade it with a 1:1 pristine sideshow terminator endoskull bust ( --> fore more see for sale/trade section )

The Vader bust is awesome indeed. Despite the Shaw head/lazy eye problems that occur on more than 90% of the busts, the Vader with helmet on is superb. Not long ago the electrician came to my house and saw this bust and was amazed. Three hours ago the furniture company engineer came to measure up for the cabinets in my collection room and he also saw this and was stunned.

The SS 1:1 Endo bust it is awesome as well, I have it and love it, together with the HCG version.The SS 1:1 Endo combat bust is still in production and funny enough there were some problems with these too (crossed-eyes), but not on the same degree as Shaw head and more rare (but hilarious - see the Endoskull Roll Call thread).

Anyway I'm not sure if there will be anyone trading his bust for a SS Endoskull though excepting if it is a clean Endo. :) The combat endo bust is half the price of the Vader bust. The clean goes for about $1000.

The Vader bust is awesome indeed. Despite the Shaw head/lazy eye problems that occur on more than 90% of the busts, the Vader with helmet on is superb. Not long ago the electrician came to my house and saw this bust and was amazed. Three hours ago the furniture company engineer came to measure up for the cabinets in my collection room and he also saw this and was stunned.

The SS 1:1 Endo bust it is awesome as well, I have it and love it, together with the HCG version.The SS 1:1 Endo combat bust is still in production and funny enough there were some problems with these too (crossed-eyes), but not on the same degree as Shaw head and more rare (but hilarious - see the Endoskull Roll Call thread).

Anyway I'm not sure if there will be anyone trading his bust for a SS Endoskull though excepting if it is a clean Endo. :) The combat endo bust is half the price of the Vader bust. The clean goes for about $1000.

What's the difference in qaulity, weight besides the chip from the SS and HCG Endo 1:1 Clean version?

I've been debating getting the HCG since the SSC one is like a fortune, one day I will have both though... :lecture

It's the clean endoskull that i'm willing to trade and not a cleaned BD endo ;). So i think a trade would be fair ...

What's the difference in qaulity, weight besides the chip from the SS and HCG Endo 1:1 Clean version?

I've been debating getting the HCG since the SSC one is like a fortune, one day I will have both though... :lecture

The quality of both Endo busts is excellent. It seems the HCG Endo version is more movie accurate (the SS 1:1 Endo statue has this head) and is a bit rounder, with shorter lower teeth that look better than SS counterpart. It comes with glowing eyes too, but has a stupid tune singing there, and after 10 seconds or so it turns off both tune and lights. There is a new version with some blue lights and longer Terminator theme.

The SS Endo version is more menacing, sleeker and has a CPU chip in the head. Though the chip is way oversized and bad looking (looks more like a chocolate bar than a CPU chip LOL :D), thus I had to get myself a Russ Replicas CPU chip and flask.

I like both my Endo busts, get both when you can. You can't go wrong with any of them. Go for the clean HCG version and combat SS and thus you will save some money, than going for the clean SS.

It's the clean endoskull that i'm willing to trade and not a cleaned BD endo ;). So i think a trade would be fair ...

The clean is really cool, but you'll have to find someone interested in trading Vader directly for the Endo bust. It may be easier to sell the bust and with the money to buy the Vader bust :)

I've had my Vader bust for a while now and I'm taking CAD, Inventor, and Solidworks classes at school. I've been thinking of coming up with a model for a stand as close to the Sideshow stand as I can reproduce, made of black plastic. I have not completed a model yet for a price quote on producing these, should have one done in the next few weeks though. Thinking of looking into selling them on ebay if there is interest in it. Would people be interested in a unique custom stand or one that is close to an exact sideshow replica stand?

I've had my Vader bust for a while now and I'm taking CAD, Inventor, and Solidworks classes at school. I've been thinking of coming up with a model for a stand as close to the Sideshow stand as I can reproduce, made of black plastic. I have not completed a model yet for a price quote on producing these, should have one done in the next few weeks though. Thinking of looking into selling them on ebay if there is interest in it. Would people be interested in a unique custom stand or one that is close to an exact sideshow replica stand?

I'm not interested in any stand for Shaw head anymore. Vader will be with helmet on for me, that is Darth Vader. But I'm sure there will be other fans that might be interested in a stand.

sounds interesting! shaw head is the way to go which is why i have the ex coming, but would like to see what kind of custom stand you come up with.

Back