Darth Vader life-size Bust--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I may make a suggestion....... if this custom stand can be used to (also?) display the mask and the helmet together (so it kind of looks like one piece) as opposed to apart like it is now, that would be even better!

I like it too... although I really like what Sideshow gave us, I'd still like the option of displaying the full mask as if it were a prop replica.

I've been asking for that too.
I think it's the best way to go.

:)

Im bout to pull the trigger and get this. Saw a few pages back and seems like a few of you whove gotten this mentioned bout some of the busts having lazy eyes? Personally I cant see the difference, looks the same to the proto pics:dunno

anyone could point out the difference? I wanna get one and I wanna make sure I dont get the lazy eyes version. Thanks guys :wave

Im bout to pull the trigger and get this. Saw a few pages back and seems like a few of you whove gotten this mentioned bout some of the busts having lazy eyes? Personally I cant see the difference, looks the same to the proto pics:dunno

anyone could point out the difference? I wanna get one and I wanna make sure I dont get the lazy eyes version. Thanks guys :wave

Received mine yesterday and the left eye does point in a different direction a bit, but it's not that bad. Love this piece and I'd say it's the best I have right now. I was looking at pics of the 1:1 Maul and to my amazement the eyes looked all over the place on that one also. Maybe the guy that paints these has crooked eyes :dunno

I've never seen a Maul with shady eyes, the paint's pretty lackluster and basic considering how awesome the rest of bust looks, but the eyes line up fine, same with Yoda, Palpatine and Grievous.

Received mine yesterday and the left eye does point in a different direction a bit, but it's not that bad. Love this piece and I'd say it's the best I have right now. I was looking at pics of the 1:1 Maul and to my amazement the eyes looked all over the place on that one also. Maybe the guy that paints these has crooked eyes :dunno

pics :monkey3

I've never seen a Maul with shady eyes, the paint's pretty lackluster and basic considering how awesome the rest of bust looks, but the eyes line up fine, same with Yoda, Palpatine and Grievous.

At 1:35 of this video, you can't say the eyes are straight or even later on, on the closeup https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmYGkJ59GKI

The eyes on this one are wandering side to side https://www.starwarshelmets.com/Sideshow_Maul.htm

Check the left eyes on this one https://www.yourprops.com/1-1-scale...ars--The-Phantom-Menace--1999--prop-7223.html

...and there's more

Not seeing any problem with the Maul bust eyes. Even if they are not 100% aligned, they are 99% so that is quite perfect. With Shaw head there is a bigger problem, though many owners try hiding their defects by stating theirs is perfect and showing different angles shots (not frontal), or even declaring that the lazy eye was intentional.

p1260606.jpg

p1260611.jpg
p1260657.jpg

p1260651.jpg

i have seen a few maul busts with eyes all over the place but nothing like on vader,,,,the eyes on my maul bust are spot on tho as well as on my vader bust,,,,lucky me and a few others who have it too,,,,

Holy Jesus!!! I just saw Vader at Forbidden Planet, NYC.

Wow, it's beautiful. Such an amazing piece. I have a Vader helmet I'm working on, and there's no way it will ever look as gorgeous as this piece. Congratulations to all who are getting one. I envy you. :vader

The wait is almost over, just 2 payments left, I'm planing to have the Emperor sitting in his throne beside the Vader bust, I think that'll look really cool.

Back