Darth Vader life-size Bust--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darth Vader life-size Bust

OMG !! my dream come true !

removable helmet !!

OMG !! this comic con will be amazing !

I will get this bust at all costs. will go perfect with the PF !

Thank you SIDESHOW !! YOU MADE MY DAY !!

come on u gotta be kidding me. I can't ship the exclusive back to my country! The bust will already cost me a kidney!

I am speechless, I actually almost started to cry watching the video. I have dreamed of this being done since 2006 when I got the Maul 1:1, and early on they didn't even have rights to do anything like it so it felt the dream was hopeless, and now here it is. I'll cancel other things just to not let this go.

See dreams do come true!!! ihihihihih just kidding anyway that's what I'm feeling too... I'll buy it no matter what... I will sell much of my stuff to try to afford it... Can't wait to preorder it!!! YUHUUUUUUUU!!!!!:chew:chew:chew

Where do you see that? What could the exclusive possibly be? They wouldn't make the reveal the exclusive, right? :monkey2

No chance in hell they would they make the reveal the exc. It will probably be a nameplate or something. Not like it matters since no way will I be able to afford it. :(

After seeing this, i can't help but wonder if a 1:1 full statue is in the works!:wacky:wacky:wacky

Speechless... another year with a credit card full of ss stuff.I hope that i will be able to afford this and the Iron Man 1/2 . Anyone thinks that the exclusive might be with Vader's breath ? :D

I'm going to sell what i have to for this for sure!

Speechless... another year with a credit card full of ss stuff.I hope that i will be able to afford this and the Iron Man 1/2 . Anyone thinks that the exclusive might be with Vader's breath ? :D

dude, sound effects would seriously knock this one out of the park and into space itself :rock:rock:rock

Now "experts" will have a new helmet to complain about. :lol

For the money this will cost I'd like to hear their opinions. Where's Gino?

I'm dying to hear the price. The cape is cloth but is the rest of the piece sculpted? I hope it's more mixed media, wires and metal etc. If it is, we could be looking at big $$$$.

I really think that, barring it being over $1,000, I will find a way to own it.

So tough, I could use $100+ of RP's on this to reduce it, but, much as I want it, I may have to cut this loose so I don't want to waste RPs on an item I may have to cancel.

So tough, I could use $100+ of RP's on this to reduce it, but, much as I want it, I may have to cut this loose so I don't want to waste RPs on an item I may have to cancel.

Also keep in mind the amount of RPs you would earn if you don't use your current RPs on this. :lecture

Back