Darth Vader life-size Bust--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darth Vader life-size Bust

Picking this up for sure! I already have Grievous, and hope to own Maul someday.

Well, I'm probably going to cancel the 1:1 Alien in favor of this. Looks like a must-have, as long as they don't screw it up somehow. I'm actually glad I never got one of the MR Vader helmets now.

A must buy for me. I will sell PF of Patient Zero to get this. This will be a highlight of my collection. Can't wait to see more pics.

Absolutely outstanding! I will own this, no question. The detail is incredible and pretty much guarantees that I'll display it as three separate pieces. I'll have to construct some display stands or find some nice looking paper towel holders to support the dome and face mask.

I was going to complain about the disappointing abundance of prequel and EU products revealed today, but this redeems them a hundred times over.

Well done, Sideshow. Well done.

Well, I'm probably going to cancel the 1:1 Alien in favor of this. Looks like a must-have, as long as they don't screw it up somehow. I'm actually glad I never got one of the MR Vader helmets now.

Same here, ultimately I'd have wanted it to act as a bust, now this is more complete, has an Anakin portrait behind it, fully detailed mask under the dome and it's not based on the ROTS mask.

Holy ^^^^...
Looks amazing...
I mean... I don't collect busts or statues...
but this...
this would be IT...
If I buy this, I would stop collecting altogether...

A must buy for me. I will sell PF of Patient Zero to get this. This will be a highlight of my collection..

:lecture:lecture:clap

No little Zombie can come close to this.And I'm not even a SW fan.

This is a MUST have if you're a SW fan... I'm already making room for it...

Now can someone loan me some cash? :monkey3

Pic for the thread:

VaderLS.jpg

This will be eclipsed though if Cinemaquette announced and/or shows a 1:3 Vader.

Can't wait! Will it be the fastest selling life size SW bust? Edition size will be huge or maybe SS will not have one like the Iron Man bust.

Can't wait! Will it be the fastest selling life size SW bust? Edition size will be huge or maybe SS will not have one like the Iron Man bust.

The Iron Man bust has an edition size (1500). It's just that the pieces themselves aren't numbered.

Unbelievable... 1:1 bust, looks like it includes at least the chest armor and part of the cape, not to mention a full reveal w/Shaw?!? So damn cool.

I have to agree with Shai, I may be selling some beloved caca 12" figures in order to make this happen.

I'll sell my entire collection to fund this if I must. This is a SW fans holy grail.

Wow....full reveal. This one will be the 1:1 to own

Now "experts" will have a new helmet to complain about. :lol

Back