Darth Vader Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
edited above comment, sorry guys, my wife got a hold of my ipad and was decided to post since i was viewing this thread...she was trolling and was making fun of me...i wish i saw this, was very upset SS didn't display it. Sorry for the false alarm tease!

edited above comment, sorry guys, my wife got a hold of my ipad and was decided to post since i was viewing this thread...she was trolling and was making fun of me...i wish i saw this, was very upset SS didn't display it. Sorry for the false alarm tease!

Colin_Farrel-Disgusted.gif

Time to tell your wife:
Getout.gif

:lol

Lmfao best troll ever. Your wife isn't CBG right?

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

With the life size and recently announced PF versions of Vader being from Episode VI, I think it's likely the LSF will also be an Ep.VI version.

Star-Wars-Episode-VI-Return-Of-The-Jedi-Darth-Vader-darth-vader-18356369-1050-656.jpg

I have a weird the feeling the Ex may be the cut off hand like the 1/6th if that's the case. Which would just be lazy on their part

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Man, I was really anticipating this until I saw the legendary scale Darth Maul at a local store. That thing is huge! Might not have room for it, sadly.

I don't know what's worse:
Not having the room to display this, or;
Not having the funds to purchase it. :)

Anyway, get your flame suit on. You're going to give some members here a heart attack posting in this thread without any real updates. :rotfl

Seeing as the thread has been bumped, I'll post the latest info from earlier this week, I didn't want to give everybody heart attacks by bumping this up lol.... Thanks for taking that hit ;)

Just a thought Alex, any news on the Vader LSF? He was almost ready for the Con but was held up due to a small isse if I remember correctly?

He's still not ready for his big reveal. I believe at this point he won't be seen until 2015 now.

Okay I was expecting an update, now I'm fuming mad at whoever bumped this...

Lol, j/k.

But seriously, 2015? That really sucks, I just want to hurry up and PO it so I can wait two years for it to release...

Hello give it news from Sideshow over this Vader Legendary scale.
The last pics are very old in the net.
What you mean when is the release or start the pre order (2015 or 2016)?
I believe it that we see Vader on the SDCC 2015, see you that also?
And the pre order start in the end of 2015.
I hope your have informations. :wave

Up to the May 4th is still a long time.
If then is the presentation, it still takes a long time to the Pre Order starts.
What you mean is the price of this Vader.
I hope he is not higher than Obi Wan.

Back