Darth Vader Hasbro domes for $1.00 !!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey fellas! Can anyone help out a Canadian brother? Wondering if I can snag 3? Please PM me.

THANKS!

ARGH ! Just another instance of why it sucks big time to be a UK collector. I'd love to get one of these. I've pulled my Vader apart as I'm giving him a new body that is closer in scale to the rest of my figures. Guess I'll just have to make do with the one I have.
Hope that those who've ordered manage to get one though !

Update:

Yesterday I received a letter in the mail from Hasbro asking me to contact them. I called them today and it was about the second order I had sent for more domes (I had ordered more for myself and for some freaks living outside the US). The lady on the phone told me that they are now out of these and (of course) won't be making more since the product has been discontinued since 2007. I should've ordered more the first round!!:banghead

Sorry to my fellow freaks outside the US who I was going to try and hook up with these.:(

Update:

Yesterday I received a letter in the mail from Hasbro asking me to contact them. I called them today and it was about the second order I had sent for more domes (I had ordered more for myself and for some freaks living outside the US). The lady on the phone told me that they are now out of these and (of course) won't be making more since the product has been discontinued since 2007. I should've ordered more the first round!!:banghead

Sorry to my fellow freaks outside the US who I was going to try and hook up with these.:(

That sucks! I guess that those of us who snagged them now have have domes that we can sell for hundreds of dollars! Since these are now sold out! :lol:lol

Seriously though, I was able to get paul Carson and Indiana Fett one, so at least I was able to help out our UK and Canadian freaks. Too bad we couldn't get more. I also picked up a crispy Anakin head and a cape if anyone wants them.

Last edited:
:banghead...........damn had my fax ready to go too.

anyone with an extra they wouldnt mind parting with??? pm me.......(please.......:D)

Seriously though, I was able to get paul Carson and Indiana Fett one, so at least I was able to help out our UK and Canadian freaks. Too bad we couldn't get more. I also picked up a crispy Anakin head and a cape if anyone wants them.

And I am VERY grateful to have been thought of. Thank you, I will return the favour.

I wish I had seen thus a few weeks ago before I bought the Vader/Maul 2 pack loose. I didn't pay that much for it but $1.00 is a heck of a lot better.

I wish I had seen thus a few weeks ago before I bought the Vader/Maul 2 pack loose. I didn't pay that much for it but $1.00 is a heck of a lot better.

Wouldn't have done you any good, they have been sold out for over a year now. :wave

Wow, anyone who bought one of these a year ago could easily turn a 100% profit on these today I'd reckon.

Back