Darth Vader Hasbro domes for $1.00 !!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a lot of spare hasbro 12 inch pieces but there's no way I'd attempt this, I get freaked out when I even swap out hands on my SS figs! :eek:

Not trying to start anything... just stating my opinion... I really just don't see much of a difference between the two. The Hasbro looks a little more bulky because of a thicker plastic, but otherwise, they look about the same. What am I missing??? Seriously, I'm just really curious why I don't see what you guys do.

Kinda of hard to explain. To me it's very obvious. Don't know what to tell you. I guess if it's the same for you and you are happy the way it is, then that's great. You don't have to go through the trouble of modding it:)

But then again, I read in another thread that you keep your figures sealed in the package, so it doesn't really matter does it? (I'm being serious, nothing bad intended). :)

Kinda of hard to explain. To me it's very obvious. Don't know what to tell you. I guess if it's the same for you and you are happy the way it is, then that's great. You don't have to go through the trouble of modding it:)

But then again, I read in another thread that you keep your figures sealed in the package, so it doesn't really matter does it? (I'm being serious, nothing bad intended). :)

Yeah, I'm kind of happy that I don't see all the little issues other have... I just enjoy the figures. Yes, for now, they are unopened, but I can still see them through the window box and enjoy them. :D

Yeah, I'm kind of happy that I don't see all the little issues other have... I just enjoy the figures. Yes, for now, they are unopened, but I can still see them through the window box and enjoy them. :D

Nothing wrong with owning a MISB collection!! I own all of the SS Star Wars figures MISB including all of the exclusives and the ones I really like I went back and bought the regular versions of to display.

I've tried it and don't see any improvement, and in fact it's a little worse. But dome is in the eye of the beholder I guess.

I just did the SSC helmet mod and I think it looks better. I've seen the Hasbro mod and prefer the SSC helmet.

The Hasbro helmet is a bit fuller in the dome, and flares out more. It's also somewhat rounder in general and not quite as obviously symmetrical, which the original helmet is most definitely not. The original trilogy helmets were all over the place as far as symmetry went...PS

Well, my card got charged also, I guess they still have these things laying around somewhere. Let's see what I get!

I was able to order them as well. Can't wait to get mine for the mod!

If someone still has to order one of these, can they PM me. I'm in Canada and this is for US only. Would love to get my hands on one.

:duff

I have an extra on the way, it's yours.

Aaaahhh... this is what these boards are about.:peace

I placed another order where 1 one helmet will go to a Canadian and another one to a British fellow freak. But they haven't charged my card yet and it's been 4 days already. The first time I ordered, they charged me the very next day. I'm wondering if I should re-fax the order.:confused:

well I posted my pics in the other thread of mine with the mod that I did last week. IMO it makes a huge difference ( I like the SSC dome from all views except the front)

Back