Darth Talon Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Congrats jban! :hi5:

Definitely get her into that glass case. She deserves that more than any of those other pieces. Tough decision though, as all those other statues are awesome. Hopefully you have another enclosed display case, if not I vote to remove the Vader Mythos.
Very nice collection. :clap

Hey that Aayla piece is actually really nice in person, also she has fabric. I say you move out a fully sculpted piece. Dust is no friend to PF's.

Hey that Aayla piece is actually really nice in person, also she has fabric. I say you move out a fully sculpted piece. Dust is no friend to PF's.

I've seen it in person at a local comic shop, it's not any better in person :p Also the fabric is crap :|

Hi Everyone,

I have just begun the search for one of these.

Please let me know if anyone is looking to part with one.

Thanks

Hi Everyone,

I have just begun the search for one of these.

Please let me know if anyone is looking to part with one.

Thanks

Be patient, you'll find one eventually, well worth the wait imo

UPDATE ON MY TALON
20151031_145717 (2).jpg

I need to find a Shaak Ti to go with my Talon, especially since in SWTOR I'm using the Togruta companion Ashara Zavros with my Twilek Sith Inquisitor.

Yikes, they all look hot. Cool idea. I don't think Disney will ever let this form of Talon hit the market again

Just wanted to say that we had success in getting Darth Talon.

Somewhat reasonable price....but well worth it.

No. 237 of 650 Exclusive Premium Format.

Thanks to the kind person who shipped it so fast in its original packaging.

Here is a pic, the case comes next week:

12249640_10153776669534173_7780523606548212583_n.jpg

Back