Darth Talon Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I doubt the current ones would work with the older system. I guess it can be achieved through an intricate custom job but I definitely wouldn't mess with anything on this statue with it being one of the most valuable Star Wars PF's out there.

Got another question. When I first inspected this statue while buying it, a small triangular piece of plastic was loose inside the box. There was no damage to the statue anywhere, so the seller assumed it was some kind of wedge that was being used to keep the legs from rubbing together. I forgot about it since it took me so long to re-open and display the statue since last summer, and it fell out one more time when I unboxed it.

Does anyone know where this piece comes from, and what it was used for? I actually purchased a Darth Talon statue from Sideshow directly when it was first released and never noticed anything like this on that one. Since this is my second purchase of this statue, I can see that it still has the string and black paper pieces wrapped around the legs that SS did But I don't see anywhere this piece could have come from.

Thanks!

aProShot_20160201_013833_1.jpg

aProShot_20160201_013452_1.jpg

aProShot_20160201_013437_1.jpg

Got another question. When I first inspected this statue while buying it, a small triangular piece of plastic was loose inside the box. There was no damage to the statue anywhere, so the seller assumed it was some kind of wedge that was being used to keep the legs from rubbing together. I forgot about it since it took me so long to re-open and display the statue since last summer, and it fell out one more time when I unboxed it.

Does anyone know where this piece comes from, and what it was used for? I actually purchased a Darth Talon statue from Sideshow directly when it was first released and never noticed anything like this on that one. Since this is my second purchase of this statue, I can see that it still has the string and black paper pieces wrapped around the legs that SS did But I don't see anywhere this piece could have come from.

Thanks!

Looks like the spacer that was bound between the legs to keep them from flexing.

Thanks!

Man, where did you score that talon, would like to get one!

Hello Guys!

When searching for Darth Talon I would always end up in these forums lol This is my first post so please be gentle, I have a question.

Do you guys have an estimate to how much Darth Talon sideshow would be nowadays in USD? Thanks

I was going to say that too, but then I looked at some of the sold listings on ebay and they have gone up quite a bit. Not 2K, but still pretty high.

Back