Darth Talon Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kick *** pic DC!

Thanks! :hi5:

I posted an altered version on FB yesterday. Changed some colors, and the smoke.

IMG_9975v2.jpg

UUuughh..this is by far the number one statue i want but i just can't bring myself to spend $800 :gah: Must of spent hours and hours trolling the internet looking for a slightly lower price of course there was nothing T_T
Enjoy that statue damn you lol.

UUuughh..this is by far the number one statue i want but i just can't bring myself to spend $800 :gah: Must of spent hours and hours trolling the internet looking for a slightly lower price of course there was nothing T_T
Enjoy that statue damn you lol.

Keep looking, buddy. I was luck, and got mine a year ago from a little over retail price.

Im looking now but just cant find anything for less than $1000. Where the heck did you get it for a little over retail from?

Im looking now but just cant find anything for less than $1000. Where the heck did you get it for a little over retail from?

From a gentleman over at statueforum. :) He made a thread, and easily got spammed, but I was the lucky sob to get it. Took a little begging, but I was happy in the end. :)

The same guy posted it a year before that where I also contacted him, but I guess the deal didn't go through back then, and he put it up a year later, and I was still there. :)

I got the Artist Proof statue for a little over $1000 from eBay. I don't have it yet but it has been shipped. I will post pictures as soon as I have it in my hands.

Can anyone post a clear close-up pic of the tatoos?
Need reference for properly executed paint

Thanks

I got the Artist Proof statue for a little over $1000 from eBay. I don't have it yet but it has been shipped. I will post pictures as soon as I have it in my hands.

Congrats! :hi5: Pictures when you can. :)

Great pic DC, Darth Talon is the best ! :duff

Thanks, buddy. I didn't realise it was you until now. Seen you on FB. :)

Congrats! :hi5: Pictures when you can. :)

Thanks, I'm pretty hyped right now and can't wait to have her in my home. ETA is Jan. 2nd. :yess:

Congrats and :welcome1: to the :FREAK: show.

Thanks for the nice welcome. I'm new to collecting and have a lot to make up. I saw Darth Talon a couple years ago and thought she was amazing but back then I was not into collecting. That has changed now. :panic:

You ************. That was supposed to be mine! :monkey2

Ha ha, :nana: I'm so sorry. There are a few left on eBay. I hope you will get one someday. :1-1:

I have to start somewhere and I try to collect pieces I really like. It makes no sense to me to get something I don't really care for, just to say I have it. :horror

I have to start somewhere and I try to collect pieces I really like. It makes no sense to me to get something I don't really care for, just to say I have it. :horror

Good to hear. Try and put a lot of thought into what to get. Don't just drop dime for the first statue that pops up in your face. It really helps, having a plan or a direction that you want to take your collection.

Back