Darth Talon Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good to hear. Try and put a lot of thought into what to get. Don't just drop dime for the first statue that pops up in your face. It really helps, having a plan or a direction that you want to take your collection.

I know what you are saying. At first it's very overwhelming when you start looking on what to get. I will take my time.
BTW, I really like your reviews on YouTube. They are awesome. Keep them coming.

Good to hear. Try and put a lot of thought into what to get. Don't just drop dime for the first statue that pops up in your face. It really helps, having a plan or a direction that you want to take your collection.

That's so hard to do with DK's youtube vids though! Thanks to your Malgus unboxing, I'm literally a click away from ordering one! I *do* need some Star Wars in my collection...

Ha ha, :nana: I'm so sorry. There are a few left on eBay. I hope you will get one someday. :1-1:[/QUOTE]

Haha no problem I'm passing on her for now anyway. I think I'll save her for last only because I dont have the patience to save up that much cash and not buy a statue. I just bought the Scout Trooper PF and Im looking to get Aayla or Aurra now. Maybe after them I'll go for Talon before grabbing anakin and Old ben. Then I need to put a vader bust on flexpay, and I'll be all caught up with every piece I want!

Then Ill just be waiting on new stuff and my wallet can stop begging me for mercy.

I got my Darth Talon yesterday. I'm super happy and she is just gorgeous.
Here are a few shots. I hope you all like it.

DSC_2139_zps572290ad.jpg

DSC_2148_zps4ccf18e8.jpg

DSC_2160_zps1d51fba4.jpg

DSC_2161_zps93877757.jpg

DSC_2164_zpsd1ec886a.jpg

DSC_2177_zpsc842b417.jpg

DSC_2179_zps505249c0.jpg

DSC_2185_zpsd0e1b745.jpg

DSC_2189_zps04a5a786.jpg

DSC_2190_zps341f3424.jpg

DSC_2199_zpsa5a4f755.jpg

DSC_2158_zps1d9d87b8.jpg

Anybody in Australia looking for this piece. I'm looking to sell.
Going in a different direction with my collection.

Anybody in Australia looking for this piece. I'm looking to sell.
Going in a different direction with my collection.

How much and where are you. What direction you going as I have a efx vader helmet or a studio scale snowspeeder I might trade.

I went ahead and purchased Darth Talon from ebay. She will be here this coming week. Fingers crossed she is flawless.

Thanks DarthChris, your vid reviews of her helped with my decision to buy her. My wife on the other hand doesn't thank you. Ha Ha! So the exclusive version came with a cape/cloak is that right? I'm going to try and find a custom one.

Thanks DarthChris, your vid reviews of her helped with my decision to buy her. My wife on the other hand doesn't thank you. Ha Ha! So the exclusive version came with a cape/cloak is that right? I'm going to try and find a custom one.

Congrats! This is a grail piece for sure.

Regarding the cloak... yes, that's what came with the EX. As for a custom, PM myc.

Thanks Centurion. Yes I am in touch MYC & once I get Talon & check her over & am satisfied I will be ordering the custom cloak from MYC. Can anyone tell me how bright her saber is compared to Malgus & Shaak Tii? Thanks

Thanks Centurion. Yes I am in touch MYC & once I get Talon & check her over & am satisfied I will be ordering the custom cloak from MYC. Can anyone tell me how bright her saber is compared to Malgus & Shaak Tii? Thanks

You're welcome!

I can do better than tell you the difference in brightness. I can show you! :)

9517438983_e6925c463a_b.jpg

9633737626_b61fcf0bbf_b.jpg

Note: All lightsabers above are ON with the exception of Asajj. Sideshow did not have a light feature for her. :(

Sweet pics Cent! That is a big difference in brightness between the newer sabers and the older ones. Mine will be displayed off mostly so it won't matter much. I'm hoping for some news on the next Star wars PF's we'll be able to pre-order, I believe I am sticking with Jedi & Sith for my collection.

Back