Darth Talon Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are hard to compare. Asajj is unwillingly sexy. Talon just is. Quit e different characters. They have each their own methods, and their individual pose signifies this quite well. Good job, Sideshow.

I have Asajj. Love her. I want to get Talon now...

so lucky we got her for a bit less then retail about a year ago (excl) ^^ still so happy with her
this one sexy statue and very nicely sculpted and painted :D

Yeah I saw this when SCC first announced it but I was sort of out of collecting. Now I look on E-bay and im like WTF. Oh well if anyone wants to send theirs to a good home LMK.

That price is much better than others i seen! Althow i still think it to much! If u have to have it id say grab that one thow. U very well may never see another one at that price again.

Wow $855 for Talon? That's astounding since she is a lesser known character. Just imagine if SSC didn't bump up the ES on this? Easily would exceed over $1k by now.

I should have jumped on this thing a few months ago. If anyone know of any that aren't 500 plus I'd love a pm.

Back