Darth Talon Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mine :

Darth Talon by Sideshow

P1090120.JPG

P1090105.JPG

P1090106.JPG

P1090107.JPG

P1090108.JPG

P1090109.JPG

P1090110.JPG

P1090111.JPG

P1090117.JPG

P1090118.JPG

Thanks for the great pictures darthstitch :yess:, I don't have this piece but hope to get it one day :pray: . Till then I'll just come back to this thread and drool. :monkey5 Also loved lookind at the pieces you have in the background, Nice collection!

great statue, except it seems that the people at Sideshow don't know that tattoos are under the skin. They look more like scars, the way Sideshow does them.

Just picked one on ebay, love this piece.

seller identified a tiny hairline crack that I would never have noticed on the right thigh, was this a common problem. Appears to be a tiny hairline fracture in the paint. Sorry it doesn't show up on photos.

Just picked one on ebay, love this piece.

seller identified a tiny hairline crack that I would never have noticed on the right thigh, was this a common problem. Appears to be a tiny hairline fracture in the paint. Sorry it doesn't show up on photos.

Congrats on the pickup Rictor! It's a beautiful statue.

Thanks guys. Going to keep him, I will have a hard time finding another at that price. The seller was in Canada so I think that kept a few US sideshow freaks out of the bidding, guess they didn't want customs charges.

Keep a lookout tho on ebay, sometimes they pop up, but the exclusive with the cape may be a challenge.

Hope everyone had a great holiday and all the best for the new year.

Back