Darth Talon Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ex and regular are the same as the cape is removable. The EX just gives you more options

Very true. But I think that what they're saying is that most people will likely display it sans cape... 'cause she's "sexier" that way, or whatever.

Arnt even the very limited faux bronze sw dios not even worth shat...???

well said. I can only laugh at anyone thinking they will make $$ on an obscure star wars character with an exclusive that looks worse than the regular. anyone on the waitlist will get this when it is ready to ship and all the speculators bail ship as they always do...

Well said, anyway I do think that people who placed an order from 2 to 5 minutes after it sold out have a good chance their waitlist to be converted maybe in the next days too... Sideshow has to elaborate all the orders which they got in only 2 minutes... the stremline preordering could have made mistakes and maybe some Talon Exclusives will be available for the early waitlisters and in the next days they'll be converted. Crossing fingers :D

Well said, anyway I do think that people who placed an order from 2 to 5 minutes after it sold out have a good chance their waitlist to be converted maybe in the next days too... Sideshow has to elaborate all the orders which they got in only 2 minutes... the stremline preordering could have made mistakes and maybe some Talon Exclusives will be available for the early waitlisters and in the next days they'll be converted. Crossing fingers :D

I have no doubt that your order will convert and that you will get one, my friend.

I think I am one of those "die hard" fans (I own almost every star wars statue made in the past 10 years and am closing in on most of the helmets and props from MR except for the sabers) and I think a lot of us have "learned" the hard way.

the fb stuff is a perfect example. I paid more than retail for the first 2 only to see their price plummet. I refuse to pay one cent more for vader and will get him for retail or less in due time.

so some of us are wising up :D

Buying any collectibles nowadays to flip is just silly. Even the high end ones are coming down in after market. This won't be worth any more than the retail price and you'll have the extra problems of shipping and selling. It's just stupid.

Boy do you got that right, so true!

I am not a Star Wars fan at all but this piece did look amazing.

If flipping is what you're after then go after the Marvel chick statues.

Star Wars always seems to go down in price and it baffles me. Funny that a lot of the stuff through Sideshow you see people trying to sell at 80% of the cost and often can't get that much from it.

I saw the preorder at 10:00:07 and I still didn't pull the trigger on this piece. Just don't care and isn't worth the trouble of reselling. I already felt it was a hassle selling my Grievous PF just to sell it (not profit) and I'm not interested in that again. I only get stuff I actually want. Not worth the trouble.

I am on the waitlist. Hopefully it converts, but if not, I will need some help with the Exclusive version....please.

I feel like an idiot. I ended up getting onto the page right at 10am had my chance and then decided that I would pass. When I went back to get it an hour later all that was available was the waitlist option. :-(

Oh well. I hope it converts since I actually think that it's a nice piece. Just wish I hadn't rethought my approach. The same thing happened with the Hulkbuster Ex.

I feel like an idiot. I ended up getting onto the page right at 10am had my chance and then decided that I would pass. When I went back to get it an hour later all that was available was the waitlist option. :-(

Oh well. I hope it converts since I actually think that it's a nice piece. Just wish I hadn't rethought my approach. The same thing happened with the Hulkbuster Ex.

i think it all ended up being sold out in less then 3 minutes

If Star Wars pieces are dropping in value so much, why am I having so much trouble catching up on everything I missed over the last year. Do you all know someplace that I can get the 12" exclusives for retail or below?

If Star Wars pieces are dropping in value so much, why am I having so much trouble catching up on everything I missed over the last year. Do you all know someplace that I can get the 12" exclusives for retail or below?

they are on sale at rebelscum frequently...

Back